Looking for a small alliance

Looking for a small but active alliance, I have discord but not line.
I have 6 teams 3200-4200.

Hi MKjs. Come and join us at HamNation. We fit the bill perfectly

Wolf 99s. Only me. I started it as a parking lot for my bigger alliance to merc. Try it out. Can’t hurt.

Check out VoidBringers. We have 17 active members. Relaxed friendly alliance with members from US, Canada, Europe and Asia. Use all war flags if opted in and hit titan when possible. Have 1000 cup minimum but will waive if you can’t meet and want to join.

1 Like

Kutyusok[HUN] it is waiting for ya!!! So come and check us!!

We are about 16 - 17 casual players that are mostly US players with one or two in the UK and made up of mostly long-time members. We have Line (not required), but not Discord. Chatty or not. Rules are not enforced to the extreme. Wars optional and tries to use all flags. Titans go from 7* - 10*

Technicolor Minds

1 Like

Council of Yeen are great,we use discord, quite relaxed, just make your hits and have fun

We are a family of 5 alliances so we have something for everyone.
We also have an extensive library that we share with over 800 members. The library will be yours to keep and use rather you decide to join us or not. ITS FREE just need to have a chat

Just hit that link and it will bring you to our welcome channel where we can chat.

Wellcome to alliance “KIA*”

I just started a new alliance and am trying to build and grow with others who are roughly at the same level. Active player, 2500 trophy range, and 6 teams around the 4k mark for wars. The new alliance name is Northern God’s.

Check out Shiwon - we’d love to have you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.