Looking for a non-creepy alliance

I am sorry about your experience with your previous alliance. I am part of a very fun and friendly alliance, most of them are parents, so kind and supportive people. At this moment we do not have an opening, otherwise we would have loved to welcome you to our group. I am sure that there are lot of good and friendly alliances out there, hopefully you will find a good one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind responses so far. I was a little nervous that people would tell me that I’m freaking out over nothing. I’m glad that people understand my perspective. I’m going to finish the war I’m in, and then make the switch. (I’m not going to ditch my current alliance mid-war, no matter what!)

7 Likes

Message me on Line if you want to chat more to get a feel for our alliance family. ms_fancy_pants

2 Likes

Sorry for your bad experience! There are a lot of decent people and good alliances, I’m sure you’ll get several offers here.

Our training alliance Zero genesis is full atm, otherwise would offer you a spot right now. Casual, family friendly. Common line group across all alliances for sharing advices and fun, friendly and supportive atmosphere. Hit me up on Line silver_dragon-r when you are ready to move and interested, maybe we would have an opening by then.

https://zerofamilyalliance.com

Good luck!

Hi, geeze Louise, I’m sad to hear of such lousy behavior. There are many fine alliances around. I will toss our hat I the ring. We only talk Titan slaying, Alliance Wars, game tactics and general overall love of puppies. A young Alliance. But fun. Check us out for non creepy fun. Skellfaces.
Best of luck in your search!!

Twilights Bastion

Twilights Bastion if you want to fight a few titans with us.

Team chat examples
(Search results for '@Gryphonknight team chat ' - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum)

2 Likes

Azure Winds might fit you well. We are a family friendly alliance that basically just talks about the game or interesting things that pop up in life. No politics at all

Squadra invincibile would be glad to have you. We are a friendly group from all around the World, and I think you will fit great.
We currently have several opens. Feel free to join us for a try period!

Flashes of Competence… we all act like adults, no trash talk, rarely talk about anything outside of the game. Hitting 6/7* Titans only have a few easy to follow rules. Helpful and welcoming!

1 Like

MB Foundation is a great alliance. It’s the teaching alliance for Magnificent Bastards, and you’d fit right in. We have a shared Discord server. In addition to game stuff, we also chat about our kids, pets, travels and some sports. We don’t tolerate the kind of garbage you had to put up with in your last alliance.

1 Like

I’m so glad you got out of that alliance, and you’ll be inundated with offers (already post 13). The forum is a great place to find a great home.

Good luck in your decision making :smile:

4 Likes

I have zero idea about the politics of anyone in my alliance because nobody has brought it up. Also I’m the leader and I’d take whatever steps necessary to keep it from moving in that direction. This is a game to help us enjoy our free time, so political discussion and racists and sexist jokes are the last thing we need. My alliance is Re-Amplified. Check us out when you are ready to switch. You sound like you would be a great fit for us. We are laid back, but expect daily Titan hits. War is optional, and let us know if real life gets in the way of playing. Right now we are looking for players level 20+ because we’ve been stuck on 6 star titans forever and really want to move up.

Hi Chezboris.
If you haven’t already decided on an alliance, feel free to check out Easy Company. We are friendly, helpful, and non-political. We only chat in the game and it’s game related 99% of the time. We view wars and titans the same way you described for yourself. I think you would fit right in. Good luck in your search.

That really does sound creepy. But not all alliances are like that. We have a couple of spots available in Holy Wolves. Come check us out. We are a diverse and friendly group of people, English speaking, Male / female and all age groups. We like to have fun in the game, take on the Titan and win war. We use CHAT and Facebook / Line is optional. You will slot in fine, become one of the family and I promise you, you will never feel uncomfortable or awkward with any of the members - we just wouldn’t let it happen. Whichever alliance you join, I hope it brings you everything that you wish for and so much more. Take care and good luck

I’m so sorry you had to deal with that!! I’m the leader of RockeyRampage. We are a friendly alliance with no foul language or sexist/homophobic/ racist jokes. I didn’t even put that in the rules because our people don’t need to be told to do so. They are all naturally wonderful:) we all help each other, encourage each other, and have players from all over the world; so, someone will usually be online if you run into something. We are active with titans and war. Please feel free to check us out, and if not, I hope you find a suitable alliance that you are happy with! Good luck and happy gaming:)

1 Like

Poseidon’s warriors is a great alliance. We never talk politics or tell crude jokes. We fight mostly 8* titans and are encouraging. We also believe in real life so if you let us know what’s going on its totally okay. You need 800 cups to join

Our Alliance, Pure Salt is super chill, very supportive and has a zero tolerance policy on any sort of harassment. Let me know if you’re interested. Seems like we match up pretty well with where you’re at in the game as well.

ROHN’S WAR ZONE
ALL ACTIVE DAILY PLAYERS
We expect all flags used or opt out of wars
We expect all titans hit
If you will miss titan please let us know
CURRENTLY FIGHTING 8* TITANS
WE ARE an ALLIANCE FAMILY with FAMILY MEMEBERS
FATHERS, SONS, GRANDSONS, HUSBANDS and WIVES
From 600-2500 CUPS we have it all
If You NEED help its here also just ask
Come check us out You will be glad you did.
ROHN’S WAR ZONE

Knights of the Cross would love to have you & we happen to have 1 opening!!! We are fun, active and very friendly. When people join they comment on how welcoming & helpful we are. We talk about life’s ups and downs and support one another’s game. Several of us have started using harpoons & we’re loving the added teamwork. We know life happens but ask if you need to be away you let us know. We expect regular Titan battles & participation in wars. Several of us have played from the hospital not because of pressure, but because we care about one another & have become Ohana - family! Come enjoy the game with us if you want!

Come join us, we are very respectful, I have 3 ladies in my team… Lol us up BrAiN DaMaGe