Looking for a new "home"

Hi Genie, give us a look at Last Regiment Warriors. Currently fighting 12 star titans. 5 titan hit and 80k damage expectation. Strategized wars with multiple opportunities to hit. All experienced players that enjoy playing together. Part of the Last Regiment family. If you looking for smaller titans, one of our sister alliances may suit you as well. Line jason6919 with any questions or reply to me here. Good luck finding what you’re looking for.

@Rigs @gregschen @Math4lyfe

2 Likes

Hi Genie :slight_smile:

As @Perilin already said, you sound like a very good fit at A Few Good Heroes.

My “vision” as leader is to keep everyone working together, so that everyone can do the best they can in the game. I coordinate team efforts, but otherwise people are free to play and progress however suits them (so long as they hit the titan and use all their war flags) Our recruitment thread explains the basics, and there is a link if you would like to chat with some of us on discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t know you were looking @Neano - else I would have offered you a home in my alliance (The Incognitos). We’ve just started a new alliance with friends but being 3 days old we’re at 2* 3* titans… Yeah they don’t last long.

We just expect everyone to do their bit. Just use your titan flags and war flags - no drama!

Good luck in your search - I’m positive any alliance would love to have you!

Contact @Rigs or @math4lyfe for more info

Sounds like you’d fit right in

2 Likes

Looks like you have some options already, but we have 2 recent spots that became available. We are by all means a family oriented alliance and while we have a competitive edge, we know life comes first. Feel free to check out our recruiting post here :slight_smile: Hope you find a happy home!

Thanks to all who have replied to my post. I have a manic day at work (it being almost 10am my side) so I will have more time after work to read all responses.

Have a wonderful day all!

5 Likes

Hi @Neano,

You would be welcome to come try us at Demon Queens & Kings, leader is Bandit. We are an active, international, and family-friendly alliance working on 8*/9* Titans. We ask for daily participation with Titan, but war is optional. We aim to use all war flags if you participate. With your experience, I believe you would fit right in. We would love to have you :slight_smile:

-JMorphin (co-leader of Demon Queens & Kings)

Hello @Neano ,

I believe that we are a good fit for you, we are an 11*/12* friendly alliance. Everyone uses all flags in wars and titan keeping in mind real life obligations (we even have a casual alliance when players get busy for a long period) and all is going well so far. Line is available too. Feel free to ask about anything and good luck in whatever you are looking for :slight_smile:

Alliance: the mvp
Line: star150m

Hi.
If u still look for the right fit give us a try.
11* titans. Simple war strategy.
We are chatty and friendly but everyone knows what to do. Titans are mandatory. War u can opt out if u will not be able to use all flags (keeping flags on 0 at end of war). Come give us a try if u want :slight_smile: also i’m available on Line: 00nihal00

The Black Pearl Armada has many options for titans. Our general rule is 5 hits per titan and all war flags if opted in. It can be said we are a casual-serious group :slight_smile: , our first rule is to have fun, but without failing our team. 3 of the alliances seem to be appropriate for you:
The Black Pearl: 11*-12* titans
The Ironclad- 10*-12* titans
The Calypso - 9*-10* titans

Line contacts:
Black Pearl - branwen62
The Ironclad- sarahj1969
The Calypso - madantonia

Younare welcome to visit to see if you fit

3 Likes

We are still growing, fighting 10-11* titans. We’ve won all our wars so far and all have the same philosophy in mind. To win, to have fun, and that real always comes first. Knowing this, we still hit the Titan heavy and work out our plans as need. There is no such thing as one voice in an alliance. Send me a message on discord if you’d like to chat

I’ll add my self to this list. And surely with something a bit different. I Decided TODAY (no kidding literally a couple of hours ago) to start a new idea.

I’d like to put together 30 people from 30 different countries. Making a VERY multicultural team. I’m a big traveler so i cannot think to anything different :slight_smile: :):earth_americas:

This still just a project so it would take a couple of days to find everybody, maybe weeks. but can be also kinda fun. If u intrigued from this project let me know on LINE app: skipper_7 or here.

Hello. The Pleasure Dungeon could be what you are looking for. We are a 10*/11* hitting alliance that has a large base of players that are also tired of either hitting 13/14* titans or alliances run like dictatorships. War is optional with us, all we ask is to hit the titan, use all your war flags if you opt in and have fun…:grin:. My LINE is chuck17013 if you wish to discuss further. Good luck alliance hunting.

We are a really fun group and have an opening. We chat a lot, have a war strategy and understand real life comes first. I have a discord page that we use outside of the game, but it’s not mandatory. If you would like to look though the discord page first, so see if you think we would be a fit, I would be happy to add you. Ambushed#8835

Thanks - VoiletPancake

Please consider The Headless Horsemen. Based on how you described your values I believe we will be a great fit. I will link our forum AD, if you like what you see do hit me up on LINE.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/1-spots-left-the-headless-horsemen-is-recruting-titans-12-13-cups-2200/67737/141

Wish you good luck in your search for your new home (I hope it will be THH, fingers crossed)

1 Like

Try Faroeste Caboclo, we are a brazilian alliance, with a few english speakers.

We are active in titans and wars, and our strategy for the latter is flexible and simple, but effective.

I have an old alliance with experienced leaders. 8 members are over level 60. We just had someone leave with their alt account and another friend this morning, so I have 3 spots open. We all use every war flag and take 11* titans to the 2nd harpoon tier. Check out our lineup and see if you might fit…

We’d be happy to have you. Leaders are great and guide everyone and we have a variety of tactics for botht titan and wars. We don’t require a 24/7 participation but a full use of war flags and at least 4 hits on the titan, but decent ones! We are also in line with an organised chat room full of info, photos and strat. If you need anything else ask me or line our Co-lead on
" PumpkinSpiceTwatte "