Looking for a new home? Idle Hands wants You! 13-14* Titans

Idle Hands is a hard-hitting group that kills 13-14* titans, but still has a casual feel. We have a great culture and are hoping for more to add to it. We are always looking for good titan killers and war hitters!

Our expectations are simple:

• Hit the titan
  • Use all War Flags, or sit out
  • Have Fun!

See you there!
Idle Hands!

1 Like

The group is full of casual spenders that have strong teams, yet there is no pressure to try and pull every top tier hero.

We don’t tell you who to level, or who to give emblems to. We of course offer our opinions, but the game is yours to play how you want in the end. As a team, though, we do want titan hits and war flags used (or you can opt out of war).

I believe we have found a good balance between a strong alliance and a free autonomous play style in which you are still able to make your own decisions with your heroes, your emblems, and most importantly your money.

We would love like-minded people to join. Come see if we’re a fit!!

Idle Hands!

2 Likes

You still are looking for members? I’d be interested.

We have room for 1 awesome team member. Come check us out today to see if we’re a fit!!

Twenty characters of bump.

One spot available for an awesome team member. Come check us out today !!

@Aliogy Hi! :wave: Do you have a last spot?:blush:

Hi there! We do have room if you’re still interested!

Hello!
Unfortunately, I found a team, sorry…
Take care and have fun!:pray::four_leaf_clover::raised_hands:

We have room for 1 awesome team member. Come check us out today to see if we’re a fit today !!

We now have two openings. Stop and see if we’re a fit !!

Do you use line or discord? Do you sill have 2 spaces?

Hey there! We chat mostly in game, but have an optional Line group that we share stuff within and chat some. We still have 2 spots at the moment.

We have 3 open seats available for like-minded people that want to be part of a relaxed, but hard hitting crew.

Come check us out!!

Do you require Line or Discord (hopefully not)? My new home didn’t work out since a bunch of players left shortly after I joined it so it is time to go somewhere else.

We have an optional Line chat, definitely not a requirement.

We have 3 open seats available for like-minded people that want to be part of a relaxed, but hard hitting crew.

Come check us out and see if we’re a fit!!

I might be looking to make a change very soon. I will definitely keep you in mind.

Hope to see you and a couple more soon!

We have 3 spots available for a few awesome team mates. Come check us out today !!