Looking for a new home for my team

VLooking for a new Alliance. I’m still learning and building my roster. My strongest team is 3500+ and go between Gold and Platinum raids. My current alliance is a “fun” alliance but not able to defeat titans 4* or higher and lose more wars then we win.
I’m looking for an alliance that will help me my roster and how to maximize my efforts. I play 2 -3 times a day most days.

3 Likes

Hi Lagitha!

You’re right at the same spot most of our alliance is at. A Song of Hams and Iron. We do pretty good in wars (definitely win more than we lose) and are friendly.

Love to have you if you wanted to join us!

Hi Lagitha, you would fit in really well in The Aftermath. We are always happy to help developing players. The core of the alliance all happened to start playing about the same time – October/November of last year – and ended up together. When the alliance we all fell into started to crumble, we created The Aftermath as our new home.

We fight 6-7* titans and win more wars than we lose. We are always growing and looking to add members that participate consistently. Look us up…you will love the camaraderie if you join us!

3 Likes

Hey Laghita try us Comrades United. We are very friendly and helpful. And we are composed of highly experienced players. Please join us my line app ID is ladysoviet. Add me there or just join Comrades United in the alliance search

2 Likes

I second this! Comrades United is a home of mostly female players. No drama, no politics, crazy friendly. We have won all of our wars! Have about 3-5 more members joining early next week.

2 Likes

Also, we are all daily players! Everyone hits the titan, always harpoon. Wars are optional but so far we all opt in. And obviously we use all our flags because we win!!

2 Likes

Please join us in Comrades United. We made this alliance for the exact kind of player you’ve described. Fun, active, friendly, chatty, and pretty good at the game too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Be happy to have ya with us! But if not wish you good luck

Doppelgänger come check us out.

ROHN’S WAR ZONE
ALL ACTIVE DAILY PLAYERS
We expect all flags used, or opt out of wars
CURRENTLY FIGHTING 8* TITANS With harpoons
WE ARE an ALLIANCE FAMILY with FAMILY MEMEBERS
From 600-2500 CUPS we have it all
If You NEED help its here also just ask
Come check us out You will be glad you did

We really do have a great team if you’re interested, very helpful.

Hello lagitha my name is Ragnar. Wait no you will leave me. Random baron eyeball guy? Nope too stabby.

Lets just go with Unicef.

Come to Crew where we will teach you fun games like kill the titan and war all the things and the ever popular and often a failure jump rope with a poisonous bitey viper.