Looking for a new alliance to call home

What happens to my war chest points and titan flags if I leave my current alliance?

It’s Survey Corps Enzo.

Hiya, it will carry over to your new alliance. Hope that helps but if I can be if any further help please just ask.

Ps - Have you found your new alliance? I’ve just put a new post up for The Byzantine Empire, why not check it out! :slight_smile:

Hi admiral, if you change team you will forfeit your current war chest and enter our war chest. Then, when we fill our war chest you will get a reward depending on the % of wars you have participated in.

You keep your Titan flags though and you can fight our Titan right away :slight_smile:

Your war chest starts over but it’s a small price to pay for finding a new home. Your titan flags come with you. When you join a new alliance (hopefully us), your titan chest will be grey.

You can still fight the titan for the rewards but you won’t get the one point in your titan chest.

It won’t take you long to get all those chests filled again, and you’ll have a much nicer time doing it with an alliance who is welcoming you to join them.

The Ruthless Warriors

EDIT: you join our war chest and receive a percentage for your participation. Our chest is currently at 22/25 so if we win this next war it’ll be full.

If you join us quickly you’ll be included in this next war!

That’s odd, I moved alliances last month and mine carried over :frowning:

Sorry, I may have mixed up my advice. Your war chest doesn’t start over, you join our war chest and get whatever percentage from what you participated.

1 Like

Ah that makes sense, thanks :slight_smile:

Hope you find your forever home

Hi AdmiralEnzo,

We’re rebuilding our alliance with a core group of about a dozen active players, and cutting inactive players as space is needed. All levels are welcome and we try to help everyone.
We like each player to hit the titans and participate in wars as much as possible, but understand that life happens.
We’re currently taking down 4* and 5* titans.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please check out The Black Evil Panthers.
By the way, may I ask what you don’t like about your current alliance?

You loose your war chest points, but you keep your titan flags and titan chest progress. You get into titan cooldown - can hit the titan, but titan chest is frozen for a few hours. If the new alliance is in the middle of filling their war chest, you will be counted in for the % of the wars you fight with them, meaning you get loot when opening it, but less than the people with 100% participation.

War matching starts in 12h, if you would like to leave during war, nice if you opt out before matching (if your current alliance fights aw). If you find a new alliance you like and join before matchmaking, you would be able to participate in the their war.

Changing alliance is not always easy, take your time for the decision. When I was looking, I made tmp deals for 1-2 war with the alliance leads and tried how the alliance fits before making commitment.

1 Like

@AdmiralEnzo check us out. The Ruthless Warriors have currently one open slot. We are international alliance with a community who is supporting all members to grow the team. Check us out you will not regret us

Indigo Tide has room for ya.

Finding a good home is not easy. I would like to recommend Lucy’s Kitchen. Try to take a look! Lucy’s Kitchen is a stable alliance (+430 days) with a nice group of friendly people, with a balance of young and experienced players, and with a balance of f2p, c2p and p2p players. You will learn a very well organized war and Titan attacking (currently 9*-11*, but just participating you will get great ascension loots). Anyway good luck with any of your chosen home! :slight_smile:

Look up ZERO UNCHAINED… WE ARE LOOKING for new players. Line ID: QUEENRELLIM

I’m strongly considering these three:

Lucy’s kitchen
Ruthless warriors
Chaos brigade

I was wondering how I could get in touch with you guys and hopefully belong to your home.

2 Likes

Let us know now that you’ll join us and I’ll make sure we reserve the spot for you!

You’ll need to leave your current alliance first. Then go on the game and search in the alliance tab for The Ruthless Warriors.

Hit the request to join and let us know it’s you. We accept you and you’ve found your new home.

You can help us fight our titan and join us in the next war.

Come with Ruthless warriors :slight_smile: if you want to chat first we have a discord channel, I could send you a link.

If you want to join you just have to search for our alliance in the game and send us a join request