Looking for a new Alliance. Level 65 4650 TP

Left my old alliance to look for a new challenge. Would there be one who fights 12-14* Titans but doesn’t have strict war strategies or compulsory Line/Discord?
I have a decent roster and I’m sure I can do 200k avg damage on every titan.

Hey @raksinghal,

Please check out Phoenix Empire.
Top 50 alliance. 14* titans, but actually try to hold ourselves back from smashing them too quick!

Wars are pretty relaxed - The usual 2 rounds of easy/high value targets then open after that. As long as all flags are used.

Line is preferred but not mandatory, as long as the feature messages are followed in it’s stead.

If you can hit me up on Line: muaddib-on-line
Or if not, then just reply in the linked post above :fire:

1 Like

Check out Empire Elite. No mandatory line nor discord, no war strict rules…pretty much relax and fún packs chaining up to 14* Titans, comfortable at 12 & 13.
@InigoMontoya

Hi! Names Lace… pleasure to meet you.

Why not join us at Infinite Waters?
We sure could use a hard hitter like yourself! Plus it would give me competition :wink:

We are a friendly and active alliance. Always eager to help each other out. With 23 members currently. Some up and comers and some very hard hitters.

We do have line/discord - but it’s not mandatory. We update our banners often so that our in game only players can keep up to date at their leisure. :relaxed:
So you wouldn’t be the only one without line/discord.

We are fighting 11/12 star titans atm. I imagine with you on board we can easily get up past 12/13.

We have some chatters. And we have some quiet souls. All we care is that you’re active. And never leave a war flag behind. Otherwise just opt out.

Good luck in finding your new home.

If you would like to know anything else, drop me a message. Or come and check us out in game for a day or two. GG!

Check out International Fight Club. We’ve won our last three wars and have killed 140+ consecutive 14* titans. We’re a fun, English-speaking bunch with members from 5 different continents.

Line is not required, but would enhance your player experience significantly.

Global Titan Slayers may be a great home…simple strategy for war, no line or discord required. When full kill 11-12s.

If you have level 23+ troops then why not go to the top? Elite Force or Elite Force II. See our post her in recruitment.

Hello raksinghal
Saw your post and we’d love to add you to our group. We are an International english speaking alliance, with members in the UK, Ireland Turkey, Australia, North America, etc, which works out well for wars. We currently have 28 members killing 11* Titans and all members hit daily. We have coordinated FFA wars where of course members use all war flags. Wars are coordinated but not militant. Although I can’t remember the last time we did not use all flags we do understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of the next war if they miss a war flag. We have a 75% success rate in war as the majority of our members are seasoned players that know the limitations of their rosters and use their flags wisely.

We are a chatty group in alliance chat with more activity on the weekends and during war. Some of us have been playing together for over a year and our Line group has several former players that chime in occasionally. Our Line group also has the wise goat and albums with lots of helpful information that is updated regularly. Line is optional.

Our goal is to find either individuals or a group of like minded players that mesh well with the group and like to have fun. Give us a peek! I don’t believe you’d be disappointed :grin:

• LINE OPTIONAL BUT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED FOR WAR
  • 30 x maxed 4 s or 5 s, yes, 4*s too somebody has to do the cleaning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • 2400 cups (negotiable)
  • 4500 TP defense (also negotiable, see, we’re easy going :wink:)
  • currently slaying 11* Titans

We also have a training alliance that was created to allow some of our low level, less active players participate in low level wars and help them fill their POV war challenge quest. Members can move up to Loot Hunters when they feel they are ready. Or if members need to take a little break, going on vacation or just wanna do something a little different, they can move down to Loot Hunters Boot Camp. If you would like to discuss further you can reply here as I check the forums regularly or reach me on Line at ID: romanleviticus. You can also reach out to our leader on Line at ID: cooperativeflame2289.

• Line optional
  • no minimum hero requirement
  • no minimum cup requirement
  • no minimum TP requirement
  • currently slaying 6* Titans

Give Misery Loves E&P, we are fun/chatty group that’s doing 12-13* titan and enforce using all war flags. Green tank FFA war. Cheers. Line ID: Sendo.X

Feel free to check out kiss-MY-axe. We hit between 11-13* titans.

Also, be sure to let the mods know when you’ve found a new home or else you’ll still get responses from desperate idiots weeks from now.

@raksinghal

1 Like

Thanks so much everyone. Found a new team.

2 Likes

Hey, bro! We sound perfect for you!

• 11 to 13* titans
  • Use all war flags. We run wars in 2 waves, second wave at 14:00 on war clock. That’s it.
  • We have LINE groups but they are not compulsory.

Please check us out!
A PINT OF DEMONS

Hello you can come to us in the international alliance, titanium 11-12. war without special strategy.MKD 69 is the name of the alliance

Closed as the OP has said they’ve found a new home.

GL and enjoy!

1 Like