Looking for a new alliance - 9-7-19

I am looking for a new alliance. My current alliance is not going to step up to where I want to be. I am a 57+ 4360+ Defense team with 6 war teams at 4200, 4100, 3950, 3900, and 3600. I want an alliance that is committed to moving up, hits Titans consistently, has a war strategy and a good group of people. I am East Coast based and have used Discord in my last alliance.

7 Likes

Exalted warriors (EW)… check us out to see if we are what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

Killing 11*s, all good people, mostly north american, we win well out of our league in wars, we do use line.

If not I’d reccomend the Crew family, they seem pretty awesome. I believe Crew-knights is recruiting and they are pushing top 100.

2 Likes

image ROHN’S WAR ZONE
ALL ACTIVE DAILY PLAYERS
We expect all flags used, or opt out of wars
CURRENTLY FIGHTING 8* TITANS With harpoons
WE ARE an ALLIANCE FAMILY with FAMILY MEMEBERS
From 600-2500 CUPS we have it all
If You NEED help its here also just ask
Come check us out You will be glad you did

1 Like

Are you willing to get Line?

1 Like

Thanks for the shoutout to Crew, will keep that in mind if there’s people we can send your way or help out with anything else as well, much appreciated

2 Likes

Hi. What’s your Discord ID? Let’s talk. :blush:If you have line, add me at Bella517

Sorry, new to forum. :see_no_evil: My discord is (-BU-) BELLA #8651 and Line ID is Bella517

Hi Bella you sure thats your line ID and not your user tag? I think you have me accidentally stalking a nice chinese lady…

Anyhow Im the crew Knights recruiter and would be more than happy to speak with you mr. Or mrs looking for alliance person :slight_smile:

My ID Im pretty available exceps after 4pm today :slight_smile:
Can also talk to Mr. Rigs

1 Like

Yeah. I did it twice. Apparently forum doesn’t let you do underscore character :neutral_face:

Lol ok sec

20 characters because forums love word vomit

Edit: not sure exactly what I was going to do for ya there, although you can easily follow my lead id wise

Actually lets make this super easy

Boop

@Jrock7

You still looking for a new home?

Please take a look at Genesis Uprising

Questions? LINE :email: reqm

Thanks for the kind words!

This is what I get for quick checking while working. Missed this completely. You sir madame or other rock ty

1 Like

Would you be interested in us? Perhaps becoming our Alliance War Strategy Coordinator?

Helios is surging presently. I am about to boot someone for insufficient war activity (opted in, missed several flags)

Hit me up on Line justf#ckenpeachy (# equals U)

Hi jrock my name is Reaper and I’m the leader of an alliance called coffee and donuts. We are currently killing 7 and 8* titans. We are looking to grow and strengthen our group all the time. Sounds like your pretty frustrated I understand. I didn’t start in this alliance but they have grown on me. We use line app to communicate during wars and share info. If your interested come on down and check us out at Coffee and Donuts

Raging Nerd Hounds. Exactly what you are looking for in strength and activity and competition.

We are aiming to be Top 100.

One spot open. Come claim it!

Discord: Modern_Thinker#4989
Line: modernthinker