Looking for a new allaince

HI
I am a FTP. I am looking for a new alliance. My old alliance has gone a little laid back in the Game. I am pretty active player, always trying to contribute in whatever way I can. I would like to join a English speaking alliance. Currently the alliance I am in we are taking on 10-11 star titan. So preferably want to join a alliance taking on stronger titans. I have added my profile page so you can look at my stats. I started playing since april 2020 and have reached level 61 in the game. Since I don’t spend on the game my growth is limited onto the game rewards rather than buying anything. I am from India and speak English and Hindi.

Hope someone will be happy to have me.

3 Likes

Hello Madhur

Saw your post and we’d love to add you to our group. We are an International english speaking alliance, which works out well for wars. We currently have 27 members killing 11*-12* Titans and all members hit daily. We have coordinated wars where of course members use all war flags. Wars are coordinated but not militant. Although I can’t remember the last time we did not use all flags we do understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of the next war if they miss a war flag. 2 wars with an unused flag is grounds for dismissal. Our simple war strategy has garnered us a 75% success rate as the majority of our members are seasoned players that know the limitations of their rosters and use their flags wisely.

Some of us have been playing together for over a year and our Line group has several former players that chime in occasionally. Our Line group also has the wise goat and albums with lots of helpful information that is updated regularly.

Our goal is to find either individuals or a group of like minded players that mesh well with the group and like to have fun.

• LINE OPTIONAL BUT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED FOR WAR
  • 30 x maxed 4 s or 5 s, yes, 4*s too somebody has to do the cleaning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • 2400 cups (negotiable)
  • 4500 TP defense (also negotiable, see, we’re easy going :wink:)
  • currently slaying 11* Titans

We also have a training alliance that was created to allow some of our low level, less active players participate in low level wars and help them fill their POV war challenge quest. Members can move up to Loot Hunters when they feel they are ready. Or if members need to take a little break, going on vacation or just wanna do something a little different, they can move down to Loot Hunters Boot Camp. If you would like to discuss further you can reply here as I check the forums regularly or reach me on Line at ID: romanleviticus. You can also reach out to our leader on Line at ID: cooperativeflame2289.

Hey @Madhur!
Have a look at Moonshine Warriors, we are looking for 1 daily active player…we are and international alliance, English speaking only.

Currently we fight 11-12* titans.
All flags must be used if opted in the war.

More info about us:

Line contact: magnifique89.
Looking forward to hear from you!
:hugs:

Hi Madhur,

The We are Groot family currently has openings in Vol. 3 that you would fit in nicely.

The We Are Groot family is one of the oldest, friendliest and most supportive alliance families in the Empire.

Come set your roots with the Groots!

Feel free to line canadiannikki or stop on by vol. 3 at your convenience and check us out!

Hey there!

Come check us out at Infinite Waters.
We are fighting 11/12 star titans. All flags are used for war. And we have some serious competitors who are great fun. Eager to help. Along with some quiet (but deadly) souls who have a chilled vibe. Yet very active.

We’d love to have you. You’d never go bored with us.
We use discord and line. Also. But it’s not mandatory.

I hope you find a home soon!

FWIW active daily players are like gold… You’ll continue to be inundated with offers. As a F2P player wanting higher level titans, I hope you have been fortunate to pull heros like Miki & defense down heros like guardian panther, they will help tremendously :thinking:.

Perhaps, NZ Kiwi United, a number of F2P players including @Saicheeze who is one of best!

GL in your E&P journey.

1 Like

Join Misery Loves E&P, we are fun/chatty group that’s doing 11-13* titan and enforce using all war flags. Green tank FFA war. Cheers. Line ID: Sendo.X

Hi @Madhur , Check our alliance, Mahabharat.

Hello we have 1 spot open on Canadian Intl Usa, we’re capping titans at 12* , we use all war flags , request to join tell em GD sent u. Line ID supreme514 .
we’re reliable and have been searching for a level 60 + player whos a team player .

There are some great names here already! If you haven’t found what you’re looking for yet, please consider Mystic Meadows. Pm me (chibipotato16) or Tin (marjoson) if interested:

Thanks Everyone for putting the option. I have already gone with the First one Loot Hunters for now. Thanks once again. Appreciate your all response.

1 Like