Looking for a new active alliance

Check out Veterans of the North or Rogues of the North. We are having a big and active family and community

1 Like

The Gay Peaches currently have a few spots open and we would love to have you!

See Gay Peaches looking for a new Peach! - #2 by Jamias if you’d like to read over our “Peachy Rules”

1 Like

Why 12~14* ?

It may make more sense hitting titans in 9-11* range.

Join Misery Loves E&P, we are fun/chatty group that’s doing 11-13* titan and enforce using all war flags. FFA war with mostly green tank. Line ID: Sendo.X

Yo @Rockstar

Apex_predators
We hitting 12* titans war optional if in war all flags must be used. Titan is a must. We have a line chat group that you can join.
We are English speaking but other players know different languages as well. @ me if your interested.

Join Canadian Intl Usa , we’re friendly and fun , we use all 6 war flags every war we have 2-3 spots open , 10-11* titans , rotating tanks, line id Supreme514, line isnt required in alliance.

Check us out. We are taking down 12 & 13 * titans right now

@fight_happy I am growing and I am hungry. I need big titans.

1 Like

Hiya!

Nice roster you have! We have spots open at Infinite Waters. And we’d love to have you join us.

We have a wide range of players who love to help each other out. And are very friendly.

We use line/discord. But it’s optional.

And we are fighting 11/12 star titans.

Drop me a reply if you would like to know more. Or come and check us out. :kissing_heart:

I hope you find a home soon.

Hi @Rockstar - I’m sorry that things have been frustrating with your current alliance.

I run Path of Daggers, which looks to me like a great fit for what you’re looking for and where you’re at in the game.

Our recruitment page is here:
Path of Daggers - Forum Recruitment Thread

Part of why I think we’d be a solid group for you is re recently re-commited to every member who’s opted in for war will use their flags or be demoted / booted (depending on their rank) and all members are expected to hit the titan and we’ve had good success (3 for 4 in last 4 wars, 4/6 in last six 10* Titans).

If you’re interested and use discord, look me up there, and we can talk more.

Regardless of whether you select Path of Daggers, I hope you find an alliance that meets your needs and you enjoy playing with.

Cheers!

• Clever Cyan Gryphon

@Rockstar Hey! We’re looking for one active member to get us full at Invictus Resurrection.
Fighting 13-14* titans, we use all flags every time, are competitive in a relaxed environment and communicate via discord for events/social.
Search us and apply, drop in for a chat and see if you think you’ll fit!
Best of luck with the search :slight_smile:

1 Like

Internationals would welcome you. Look us up.

Best,

-Tim

Nice!

From what I understand tho…
The ascension mat rolls don’t increase until level 14.

From what I understand … you should get better loot scoring higher on a 10* vs scoring lower on a 12*.

• edit - as per @Tess_01 correction: the loot is basically the same not “better”.

And seeing your hero roster, you may wanna stick with ten stars for now until you level up more and increase your hero roster,

Have fun hunting 12s! (Totally get the want to hit bigger titans); But…
If you find yourself looking for a good alliance
To hunt Tens with… contact us later~

Alliance: Twilights Bastion

27/30

10* titans

War Optional (basic war strategy)

We are active but keep it chill (respect real life, but also maintain our house rules to respect all players.)

1. strong, fair, active leadership
  2. clearly defined rules and policies and leadership prepared to do the hard work to enforce them
  3. friendly, chatty, mature, active members
  4. a few knowledgeable players willing to offer advice

Drop in and say hello in game, or if you use Line pop into our Chat Group here: http://line.me/ti/g/EZCfX3Q7_v

To be straight up -you will probably find ten to eleven stars a better sweet spot (you can score high enough to get better loot; vs barely staying alive hitting 12 stars or higher).

You may try our following alliances:

1. The Upstart, our leader is Robin Borski
  2. The Uprising, our leader is littleluke.
    Feel free to contact us at line: hubter or littlelukey
    Good luck in your request finding an alliance. Stay safe.
    Both may fit your requirements.

Sorry this is off-topic, but C level on a 12* and A level on a 10* will get you the same tier 12 chance at loot.

1 Like

Hello, I see you have had a lot of good offers and may have already found your new home. But, if you are still deciding please consider joining us in The Locker.

Due to the loss of some members we are currently killing 9/10*. We will be able to climb back to 11/12* with a new member or two.

We do utilize a simple yet flexible war strategy and all participants are expected to use all flags. This is a hard rule and few exceptions provided for r/l emergencies.

This majority of the alliance has been here for almost 2 years and all know what is expected of them and do everything they can to help the team succeed.

We do have Line chat but it is not mandatory. If you want to contact me via Line, my id is wolfwarrior66.

I hope to see you knocking soon.

:wolf:

Yes. Agreed. Corrected above.

But, don’t forget to factor in whether his heroes can survive and hit hard enough.

It’s no fun if you can’t keep your heroes alive LOL.

Hello Masoodjann

Saw your post and we’d love to add you to our group. We are an International mid level alliance, which works out well for wars. We currently have 28 members killing 11* Titans and all members hit daily. We have coordinated wars where of course members use all war flags. Wars are coordinated but not militant. Although I can’t remember the last time we did not use all flags we do understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of the next war if they miss a war flag. 2 wars with an unused flag is grounds for dismissal. Our simple war strategy has garnered us a 75% success rate as the majority of our members are seasoned players that know the limitations of their rosters and use their flags wisely.

Some of us have been playing together for over a year and our Line group has several former players that chime in occasionally. Our Line group also has the wise goat and albums with lots of helpful information that is updated regularly.

Our goal is to find either individuals or a group of like minded players that mesh well with the group and like to have fun.

• LINE OPTIONAL BUT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED FOR WAR
  • 30 x maxed 4 s or 5 s, yes, 4*s too somebody has to do the cleaning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • 2200 cups (negotiable)
  • 4300 TP defense (also negotiable, see, we’re easy going :wink:)
  • currently slaying 11* Titans

We also have a training alliance that was created to allow some of our low level, less active players participate in low level wars and help them fill their POV war challenge quest. Members can move up to Loot Hunters when they feel they are ready. Or if members need to take a little break, going on vacation or just wanna do something a little different, they can move down to Loot Hunters Boot Camp. If you would like to discuss further you can reply here as I check the forums regularly or reach me on Line at ID: romanleviticus. You can also reach out to our leader on Line at ID: cooperativeflame2289.

• Line optional
  • no minimum hero requirement
  • no minimum cup requirement
  • no minimum TP requirement
  • currently slaying 6* Titans

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.