Looking for a long term alliance and not a one war stand? De Raptors

Is this where your hanging your pretty little hat? … would definitely love to have a visit if the house is cool with having me for a couple wars… :blush:

2 Likes

We are full right now. Mind if I tag you when there’s an opening?

2 Likes

Full for now, but give us a message if you want to join in the future :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Rare open spot @L33tVortex12596 if you want a little escape. We’ll leave the light on for you.

1 Like

Awesome @Chadmo and thanks but unfortunately I am presently committed. Those spots are rare and I hope the lucky duck who gets my tentative spot knows how truly fortunate they are :wink:

3 Likes

Howdy folks. We’ve got three opening if anyone needs a breath of fresh air. I left the windows open just in case.

5 Likes

Currently full. Leave a comment if you want to be on the waitlist :tada::tada:

2 Likes

Hello squad - Would like to be on the waitlist to join. Looking for a change up would love to hop in when you have space!

4 Likes

Thank you TBF! We will tag you when a spot comes up.

4 Likes

We’ve got a spot! Hope to see you soon!

3 Likes

Welcome to you @TheBlackFlame ! Back to being full, we will post again when there’s an opening.

Cheers!

3 Likes

One spot open! Use your flags, my friends!

2 Likes

@Ship is spot on. All we ask is to use all 6 war flags and hit the titan when you log on. If life gets in the way, let your teammates know what happened. It’s the key to running a fair and fun alliance. Carry on!

3 Likes

Full again! Put your name down for the waitlist. Very fun group and 14 star titans to boot

2 Likes

Aight, I’m putting my name on the list. Buzz me when y’all have an opening.

5 Likes

Super exciting Theo, another forum legend. @Ship or I will notify you right away.

4 Likes

We have a spot Theo! Come on over any time

3 Likes

Theo already feels like she’s been a teammate for a long time. Roster is full, we’ll update this thread when there’s a spot.

3 Likes

Huuby and I are looking for a new home. Both hit nearly all titans (the day job sometimes gets in the way) and use all war banners. Both 2000+ trophies. Add us to the list! @waryer and @wildcard1524

1 Like

You got it. We’ll send up a bat signal when there’s an opening. Thanks!

2 Likes