Looking for a long term alliance and not a one war stand? De Raptors

Don’t be hesitant about this magnificent group of people guys.

If you like having fun with the game and with your alliance members, being surrounded by supportive people and lately an awesome war coordination, this is the place for you folks!

We eagerly await some fresh recruits!

5 Likes

Aaawww you just HAD to put it there :heart:

Yeah, if y’all want to be micromanaged and if being yelled at is your thing, come on over to De Raptors, I’m the war coordinator. Won 4 in a row with this bunch. I just pretend I know what I’m doing by being extra loud :woman_shrugging:t3::rofl:

Seriously, come and have fun with us.
Password is “Doll Liege wears a carrot shirt” :heart:

5 Likes

Couldn’t forget to mention you, Captain Boobrah! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thank you @Chadmo and likewise that you are also a true gentleman and great leader.

You will not be disappointed in joining this alliance with a great bunch of players including @Ship, @Theo87, @Deathwing, and fantastic other players .

5 Likes

Miss you already, Z. :star2::dizzy::yellow_heart::saluting_face:

4 Likes

2 open spots! Come join us for a visit :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

My friend and I are in a small alliance that just isn’t progressing at all so we’re looking for a new place we can join together with active, participating, friendly people. I’ve been playing around 5 months and he just started in May.

I’m level 37 and keep my raid trophies in the Gold range between 1400-1700 usually (if I go into platinum I find my paths of adventure quests too difficult to complete still), and my primary team has team power of 4329.

My friend is level 19 and still in bronze league around 550 trophies, with primary team power of 2715. We’re not the strongest or the best (especially him since he just started) but we play every day.

I do like to participate in wars and use all my flags every time; he doesn’t do wars yet. We both use all our titan flags when there’s a titan up. We both have access to Discord, though I’m not sure how often we’d use it for anything but text (probably not voice chat).

If we’re not “big enough”, we understand and thank you for your consideration.

Kate

2 Likes

Thanks for the message! With our current team power, you guys would struggle more than it’s worth. We are hitting 14 star titans and in wars, cleaning may not even be possible. I would suggest finding a smaller alliance for now and check us out when you’re closer to level 50-60. Good luck to you both!

1 Like

Ok thanks for the response.

2 Likes

Just happened to see this. You and your friend are welcome to join the Guardians Family training alliance, Guardians Rising Academy. We will keep you together until you are both ready to move up if you like. We have eight alliances in our family and room for everyone to grow or you’re welcome to join de raptors when you graduate. They’re a good group of people as well. Feel free to pop in and see us.

Good luck. Tag their names in you own recruitment thread and you may be able to help them.

2 Likes

They joined us and when they are strong enough, we’ll definitely send them your way if you have openings. We’ve trained many over the years for outside alliances that do not have their own training alliance. I apologize for hijacking your thread btw.

And for those of you looking for a new home, check out de raptors! They’re a great group of people!

2 Likes

Glad it all worked out for the best. We appreciate the kind words, we hate turning people away buit the last thing the game needs is more frustrated players.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Full at the moment. Give us a comment if you want on the waitlist

2 Likes

I’m full too. Tried a Mexican pizza which was like a 10 inch traditional one but on a tortilla crust. Very satisfying and the carnitas, cheese and onion topping was great.

Oh yeah, when we have an opening in the alliance we’d love for y’all to give us a try and see what a fun chatty bunch does for game morale

2 Likes

Now I have to make one

2 Likes

@Shortpreach2 we want you to come back after the war!

2 Likes

Planning on it Ship- thanks!

4 Likes

Still have a spot open for you. Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Hi there!

I’d love to join De Raptors (Dutch roots?).

I’m level 55, Diamond in raids with a 5319 team, LOVE fighting Titans and War.
I’m pretty bummed out ending up in guilds that don’t reach the Legendary Alliance Quest tier. I get almost 1 million points by myself and we can’t reach 10 million together?

Anyway, enough moping. I’d love to finally join a GOOD and fun alliance. :blush:

Ingame name is Celesta. Hope to meet you all soon!

1 Like