Looking for a good Alliance

Hi @Vito342 visit ROR

If you met the requirements and are interested to join the 7 Days family contact @littleKAF here on the forum, he is the head recruiter for all Seven Days alliances.
There might be a slot for a temporary with Uprising. You can contact our leader Kronos via line.
His line id is kronos_niks.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

Hi, we are a family of three alliances, check if any of them matches your roster or what you’re looking for…

————————————
Sherwood Rogues [SWR]

Alliance ranking: In and out of Top 100

Members: current 27/30

Defense minimum: 4800

Titans: continuous 14*

Troop recommendation: level 23+ mana, all colors

Expected 25-30 max 5*+

————————————

Sherwood Rangers -[SWR]

Alliance ranking: Top 1k

Members: 26/30

Defense min: 4400

Titans: 12-14*

Expected 30 max 4-5*+

———————————

Chillin Rogues [SWR]

Good place to either chill or grow. Friendly with wide resource base.

Hit the titan when on, must use all war flags if opted in.

——————————-

Good luck with your search!

Try Forsaken Ones!!! Don’t know your conditions but you can come and check us… maybe you’ll stay

You can visit us @ Impossible Krazy Kats, and you for yourself, were a bunch of crazy cats that love to hit the titan and use all war flags.

I am level 71 and have both offensive and defensive team of about 4800. I consistently used all my hits on the Titan and in the wars. I’m tired of being in an alliance we’re only half of the members attacked the Titan

1 Like

send me ur team pics n troops on line supreme514, co n leader of Blodd Brigade

That’s much better… I’d offer you a spot with the Ithilien Alliance but we’re suffering the same type of problem as your ex alliance. Good luck finding a good match. Anyway you’re welcome to visit us any time, we have three openings for the time being.

Kind of a dramatic ending there but I’ll check you out

If you’re still looking check out The Fire Storm HS1 - it sounds like we’d be a good fit for you. I’m enpbalinor on Line if you want to connect that way.

Family of 5 alliances has a place fir you
Just hit the link below , it brings you to our welcome channel

Check us out if you still need alliance.
Crew Knights
We have 1 spot free

check our family out: Ascendant Family
we have multiple alliances for different level players or different types of players, ranging from casual to strict:

• Ascendant Universe
  • Ascendant Rising
  • Ascendant Immortals
  • Ascendant Blinks (my home)
  • Ascendant Slayers
  • Ascendant Super Squad
  • Ascendant Cookies Horde

we have something for everyone.
line is optional but not mandatory

1 Like

Komm zu uns zu Fröhliche Chaoten

If you’re still looking @Vito342 we have 1 spot at TI :slightly_smiling_face:

Impossible Krazy Kats International chatty Alliance, 2400 cups, 4800TP, hit 60k min Titan daily and used all war flags if you opt in. Discord req.
For more info: Line id: Heduard57

Komm zu uns zu Fröhliche Chaoten

@Vito342 you are welcome to join in Peace Troops

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.