Looking for a fresh start, new alliance

No… But we did :wink:

1 Like

Keep us in mind. “Drogon command elite” we need another H/W team.

**Hi Korben;
We are 8 crazy cats, we have been together for a long time, we have traveled different parts of the world together, and we decided to create our own house, we are organized, friendly and sociable. Zero drama and we are here to support each other and continue to grow together.
We are good players, we have war strategies, we use all our flags, red tank (I know that you don’t like it, but it’s a really good strategie) and hit the titan daily.
If you are interested you can visit us @ Impossible Krazy Kats
or you can send me a message by line id: eroth
PS: We have line and discord, but if not a requirement

Check us out on “Vikings Ascended”.
My baby account is there. But no one dares to bully it. :rofl:.
10* titans chained up.
Taking out 11* here and there. Thank you. :blush::pray:

That’s a unique approach! Is it working well?

1 Like

Hi
you can take a look at us @
Impossible Krazy Kats, we are 8 crazy cats (I know we are not 10) but were really good, who made our own lair, tired of leaving war flags and not hitting the titan. We are very well organized, competitive and of course we get along super well, without dramas, egos, etc…
Our base is in UK, but we have members from USA and Ireland.
Looking for new cats that hit the titan dialy and if you opt for war uses all your flags.
So if it sounds interesting and your curiosity is piqued, stop by. :smiley_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat:
IMPOSSIBLE KRAZY KATS
lineid: Heduard57

@Korben_Dallas If you still haven’t found an alliance that is a good fit for you, Fighting Fury! is looking for new members. All we ask for is participation (hit the titan daily & play all flags if you opted-in to war). We’re pretty laid-back and just have fun. Nobody is going to tell you what to do. So if you’re not happy where you’re at, give us a try :wink:
That’s Fighting Fury!
(Alliance is open. Leader: me, Blade of Flames)

What * Titan are you on

We are hitting 9-10* titans. Can sometimes beat 10*, but we are a casual alliance, so don’t always have a concerted effort toward it.

1 Like

Hello! You don’t need anything but the game and to hit titans and do 6 wars in our clan:) We have all been together 2-3 years. Some people left recently, or got kicked for non activity. Most players are over 30. We are really chill and laid back- just want participation. We are called Natural Disasters. We have really good ratings, too. Welcome!

Check out equator alliances we click on the link below and let’s talk see if we can find a fit in one of our teams.

Still recruiting click on the link above and let’s talk. I’m sure we can find a home for you.

Consider Coffee Haus. Not the chattiest group, but always friendly and positive. Minimum 2200+, and we are hitting 10* titans. We are currently at 23 members, all adults. Levels are about 65-80. Discord available, but not required.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.