Looking for a competitive alliance hitting 14* titans

Had to reshuffle alliances due to some RL stuff, but now I am ready to get back into something competitive.

Looking for an alliance that hits 14* titans and is competitive but at the same time doesn’t take itself too seriously and doesn’t have a manuscript full of rules.

I am level 59, have a 4.4k war defense, I can comfortably maintain a B grade on 14* titans and a 200+ average war score against close-to-top teams.

You would have to accept these things about me:

• I don’t have Tel
  • I can’t do Line - other communication apps are fine
  • I like Noor

1 Like

Pika Shocked

All in good fun :slight_smile: good luck!
Lauging baby gif

9 Likes

@Guvnor please flag yourself for off-topic :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Hmmm maybe @Math4lyfe or @MuadDib can help you out?

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Sarah2!

Unfortunately, saders does use Line as our communication platform.

… I think many of the 7d families use discord. Tagging @Aquaginera_7DD and @D2z

Happy gaming :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Homaclese, it sounds like Diamond Infantry would be a perfect fit for you, on all points. They hit 13-14* titans.

Tagging @D_DI

2 Likes

Yes, we use Discord :slight_smile:

@Homaclese Happy to have you join us there so we can talk about the best fitting 7D alliance for you: https://discord.7ddgaming.com

@Defiler

5 Likes

@Aquaginera_7DD Thank you I have dropped a message there

1 Like

You are probably out of our league with that level of titans lol!! But we have a nice combination of chill fun and get it done!! Lost half of our roster from pandemic: taking on extra jobs, family issues etc. check us out please! RockeyRampage:)

Thanks for the call out but for me at the moment the 14* titans are key. They are the best source of loot/mats. In addition the alliances hitting 14* titans have a corresponding level of war opponent which provides a good challenge

Sounds like you’re talking with @Aquaginera_7DD and @Defiler. I’d note that I’m in 7d and I too do not have Tel. While I haven’t ascended my Noor yet to 4.1, she is at 3.70 and is a contender - if I could only get more of those dang Damascus Blades.

Maybe I’ll see you soon!

You are looking for a 14* Titan competitive alliance but your profile doesnt look very competitive. Good luck there.

1 Like

Lol! Not sure how one could hit 14* without rules and taking things seriously?? Just saying…

I think some would be surprised on the “rules” at “higher alliances.” I’ll share this from another post I wrote.

You can see the 7dR “rules” in that post too. I think most dedicated players that have played long enough to build up a large enough roster should be able to meet these.

I can only speak for 7dR as I have first hand experience, but there are other alliances out there that are similar.

4 Likes

Well that is awfully nice of you to say.
I used to play in a 14* alliance where i could maintain a b average without flasks. I would average 200+ in wars including topping the alliance score multiple times. I share info tactics strategies with my alliance constantly.
What can you possibly base your comment on - my tp? That is awfully narrrow minded of you isnt it?

And yes you can be hitting 14s and be competitive without being too regimented.

1 Like

Its being a mix of competitive and easy going. That doesn’t mean you aren’t serious - you do all of your titan hits, war hits, flask when necessary, poon’ when necessary, discuss strategies etc. But you don’t for example get your war targets dictated, you don’t have a very narrow war window to hit, etc. And you have a laugh while doing it all

1 Like

Awesome! That’s exactly what I do lol!! Hope you find a wonderful new home:)

1 Like

I won’t try to sell you on her merits, people tend to have very strong opinions about her. But I think with the right team synergy she can be very valuable and I experience a high level of success when using her.

The video shows the synergy she has with Lady Loki and Grazul.

• Lady Loki cleanses, pushes the attack debuff back on the opponent
  • Noor & Grazul fire
  • Ursena, Vela, GM fire. The red minions are still standing thanks to their toughness, the attack debuff and Noor’s defence buff
  • Grazul further heals and prevents second wave of DOTs
  • Joon fires and Grazul’s minion goes down but she has a good amount of life remaining

The team is about survivability as part of a battle of attrition and they work well together to achieve this goal

If you favour that style of play then she will work for you. She also does very well in events and PVE. Terrilble in defense, against titans and does not work well with a hard hitting/fast team.

1 Like

@Luiii
And because I am petty enough to not let this besmirchment go… here are my last 3 war results as part of a top 100 alliance. Is my profile competitive enough for you now? Think before you judge someone

4 Likes

Nice!! I feel good when I get 200+ in war. :slight_smile:

… always room for improvement… but definitely not something to frown upon.

2 Likes