Edit: found a team, thanks everyone for your interest.
Hello everyone! Possible recruit here
I’m seeking mid range firepower competitive players who see fun in playing this game seriously from strategic point of view while having understanding that real life comes first.
I want to have manageable challenges in this game with great team of people to collaborate with. So, meeting >4k teams in war is just too much for me currently, and meeting <3k teams is just not fun. So, I’d like that whole team is in similar mid-range firepower with not too big difference between members.
So, basics about me:
- very active player, playing for around 3.5 months
- level 29
- max TP around 3300+ (current def team around 3200+)
- trophies 1900-2100
- 10-30k hit on 7-9 star titan, depending on the titan and items
- more than 30 heroes (from 1.1 to 4.x, but no 4/5 star maxed yet), so using all war flags is not a problem
If you have…
- highly organised alliance, but without micromanaging people
- whole team on board with leadership ideas and there’s no need to constantly educate or persuade anyone
- very active players who really enjoy the game, want to win the war and are constantly honing their skills
- teammates who are respectful, nice and helpful towards each other, and are having fun together
- basics already absorbed long time ago and no one needs constant reminders for participation or about ongoing strategies
- leadership and team which strive to learn new strategies and aim for constant improvement - based on knowledge - data, facts, other’s proven experience (eg forum) and not on opinions based on ‘who is here longer’
- discord, or other _ organised _ out-game chats (not one single group = too much noise)
… I’d like to hear more about you, and if we’re a match, (join waiting queue to) spend some time together.
I think it’s best if you hit me first with your alliance name, and rules / strategy infos / other things your teammates need to know / follow / agree about, so we have starting point for negotiations
Let’s talk < deleted >
Join and send me PM with your stuff, and questions for me, and we’ll talk more there.
PS I’m not interested in ‘training alliances’ nor ‘casual holiday resorts’ nor alliances where not all members are not sure where they’re going nor ones where there’s a shame for trying stuff / scoring 0 or where people need various correctional facilities…