Looking for 1 active player: 11/12* titans, FFA wars

A friendly, helpful group in a quieter setting, *Fallen*Star* is looking to recruit 1 active player. We are an international alliance with members from North America, Europe and Asia. At our current membership level we are defeating 11/12* titans.

We operate FFA wars: no set tank colour, hit whenever and whoever you like. We have no set TP requirements, but please be prepared to hit/clean up teams in the 4400-4900 range.

No heavy alliance demands, just hit the titans and please use all 6 flags if opted in for war.

Feel free to check us out to see if we are a good fit for you!

Back to looking for 2 again thanks to the new recruit being a war jumper. Thankfully we still won our war even without those 6 flags!

Hi Kezzia. I am looking for a new alliance to join. I’ve been with my current alliance 2 years but we’ve been shrinking and unable to keep up the titan and war levels we’re used to. I’m a very active but relaxed player. Lvl 66, trophies range from 2400-2600, war flags always used…
Your alliance sounds like it might be a good fit for me.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your message!

You are more than welcome to come on over and try us out to see if we meet what you need.

alliance is set to invite only…I have only been with two alliances for the 3 years I’ve played so not familiar with how to join you :slight_smile:

No worries! You just have to make sure you aren’t still in an alliance, search for our name, tap “view” and there should be a “request join” button just under the description/alliance info.

I’ll be online for a while so I’ll let you in when the request comes through. Look forward to hopefully seeing you soon!

Have a spot open again so looking for 1. Feel free to come check us out to see if we are the right fit for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.