Looking around

Only enough room for 2. Like I said my husband has 2 E&P accounts. So we need 3

In that case, join Quantum Valkyries

It’s fine. I’ll join if they’ll let me in bow. Poppak will be joining soon. Thank you

Nightfuries has 7 spaces??

That is frustrating!! But sounds like you may have a new home!

All the best :slight_smile:

I am in a group of 2 alliances. If missing war flags is an issue, join “2gether we’ll win”. We are 3-0 in wars since we started. 0 war flags left behind over those 3 wars. We are currently at 18, so both your husband and you have room here. We are mostly chatty, but it’s okay if you are not. We have line for communication, but do not require it. We have a war strategy (that seems to be working) and coordinate tank colors. We even have a bad joke of the day. We have another couple in the alliance…the family that hunts together…stays together???

Feel free to check out Buddyland.

We are a little more lax on the titan flags than war flags but also understand that life can somehow get in way of being able to play. As long as you let us know there are no issues.

It’s all about accountability and respect for each other.

We have 21/30 members ranging from about 3700-4500 overall and would def like to have more members.

If you or anyone else reading cares to join you we have 9 spots.

Either way good luck and i hope you are happy with whichever alliance you choose.

Check out The Paradox Shop. We’re part of the Shop Family, one of the longest running houses in the game.

2 Likes

Hey! We have room for x3 more at Fried Chicken Elite! Taking down 8* titans, no extra chat apps and all daily active players. I’m the leader (NuggetsPlz) and my partner is also in the alliance. You’d all be welcome!

Hi. Can you be a dear and post the screenshot of your husband’s Complete Tutorial in the achievements button found beside the Sign Out button on the Settings page of the game? I am just really curious about when this game really went public since your husband claimed he has played 4-6 years already. Thank you.

I thought it was launched in 2017? :thinking: Was wondering the same thing @Ultra.
GL OP in your alliance search.

Team Ten with @NCArcticwolf as leader could be a great choice too if you’re still looking.

@Sarah2 Yup. That’s why I wanted to see the screenshot of the Complete Tutorial as that would be our best proof when the player started playing E&P. I just remembered a player from an elite alliance ranted here in the forum claiming the same length of time and it just confused me more since it is contrary to what most players (including me) claimed when the game began (2017).

1 Like

@2Peaches feel free to reply if you found a home. We can close this thread for you in that case.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.