Lookin for an alliance

Hi I am looking for a new home :slight_smile: level 40 teampower 3963. Hit me up on line please my line id is carolinaopal. Looking for active chatty fun alliance preferably with a line chatroom. Preferably 8 star titans ranges

3 Likes

You can try reachinf our for 7DD on Discord. Ask some of the head people if you want. :slight_smile:
I hope you find a nice alliance! Good luck on your way.

1 Like

Thinking about titans 7-8star range

I am taking quite a long break from this game and have had to leave my alliance. I am not sure what the status is, but there might be a vacant spot in The Gallos, the alliance I had to leave. They are a fun crew hunting 8* titans and they enjoy wars quite a bit and try to make it fun for everyone, despite the fact that war participation isn’t mandatory. Check them out in game. Their leader is travisfisher13. Unfortunately, they don’t use Line, but they have a good mix of quiet and chatty players in the alliance chat.

2 Likes

We have one opening. We chat and strategize a bit. Mostly supporting and joking. Look for Just Desserts

1 Like

I think you should try higher level titans. I have team power 3500 something, fighting 8-9* titans and I get at least in the B performance score.

4 Likes

I agree with @kahree, don’t sell yourself short at just 7-8* Titans. Even if you’re not used to them yet, you’ll get the hang in no time with your team power. Good luck on your search!

3 Likes

Thanks y’all !!! Appreciate the feed back

1 Like

Hi Luna! Great name :wink:
If you are interested we have a Harry Potter themed alliance. We are currently hitting 7-8* Titans and are 13-0 in Wars. We don’t use line but search OrderOfThePhoenix.

1 Like

Hi Luna
We at Vets of honor have a few openings, fighting 7-8 * Titans.
Very active on the chat, drop by and try us
(I’m Chris in the game )

1 Like

Hi. Come to us Ottoman empire. Kill titan 9*-10*:wink:

1 Like

Thanks guys for all the offers I highly appreciate all the feedback. I’ve decided to try out an alliance and see how it goes thank you all! Xoxo

2 Likes

Soooo, which is the lucky alliance? :grinning:

1 Like

Trying out syndicate of war :slight_smile: seems cool so far. Thanks everyone! Xoxox

1 Like

Be careful with those guys, I heard of some people never coming back out !!! I’m positive they’re up to no good… :wink:

2 Likes

Hahahaha!!! <3 <3. :slight_smile: loving it so far !!! Wink :wink: