Lookin for a fresh start

Have fun in your travels… I really enjoy visiting new places, but always return to the great ones. GL

1 Like

Hey If you are still looking for alliance check us , come and join you are welcome to LEGENDARY FIRE KNIGHTS

1 Like

Would love for you to visit us at East of the Equator

1 Like

Thanks Reno! I’ll pop in next Monday.

Guardians Ascending would love to have you come check us out during your travels. We are part of the Guardians family of Alliances. From just starting out to very competitive and even if you need to step away from the game and want to park your account somewhere, we have an alliance for that. Tell them Darth Fuego sent you.

1 Like

Ok see you monday thanks for replying
Tell them Reno sent you

1 Like

We would love to have you. Line Nonot.29
Crew-Mates

Ok if you are still looking I will throw my hat in. You are more than welcome to come across to our alliance Active Army and try us out for a couple of Titans and Wars to see how things go ….
Nothing ventured - Nothing gained …
We have room for three players
We are an active group of international players level 39 to 88 …
We sit at 12* Titans …
We are casual competitive and active…
We use chat and Line to offer real time support and advice …
Our rules are simple - If you opt into war, use all six war flags …
Follow our colour co-ordinated war tank strategy…
When you first log into the game hit the Titan …
30 days active play gets you promoted to Elder …

1 Like

Thanks @JGE
Will definitely stop by for a visit. Made a commitment for next week. If you still have open spots will drop in on the 26th.

1 Like

We sre looking forward to your visit. Hope to impress you.
East of the Equator will put our best foot forward

1 Like

Thanks @Reno1. Hoping I can live up to your team’s standards. Stopping by after Sunday’s war.

We’d love to have you in TSB! We are part of the House of Storms (search HS1) 12 alliance family and you are more than welcome to check us out! Our alliances are all friendly, communication based and you are also free to take “field trips” to any of them with no hard feelings if you choose a different one.

1 Like

You would be a great fit for us, the 7empest. We expect all flags used in war and to hit the titan. If you have a pattern of leaving flags and not post why, you will be booted. We are a friendly, chatty international alliance. Check us out.

1 Like

If you haven’t found a new permanent home yet would love for you to stop bt even if its for another visit?

Hi @Reno1. You guys were great. Will definitely stop by for another visit. Made commitments for next two weeks. Figure last week of January. Still checking in on discord.
I am enjoying visiting different alliances, small and large. Think I’ll find a permanent home in March or April.

Check out TLD. No line or discord, very chill, and we know the difference between hobby and work. Usually 10* titans. No war rules except opting out if you’re not going to use your flags.

1 Like

Come join The Marley Army! As a retired leader I share your frustrations! We are laid back but do use flags except for a few on titans! No hard core rules, jut play for your own fun…must be active though…sounds like you would fit right in with us. Alliance is 4 years old with stable members. Will be looking for you! Alliance is open so just pop in!

1 Like

Bumping up my ad…still recruiting!

Hi, do drop by Darkness Shines to take a look. We welcome you.

1 Like