Long term player looking for new alliance

Beat me too it @Sarah2 ! Depending on the level of Titan you want to hit, I’d also like to recommend TBD: Part Deux.

We’ve got a great war record (and never any flags left on the field looking forlornly at the battle going on around them) we chain 12* Titans (capped at 12* which means we tend to get 13* rares… Who always go down), and we’re a fun bunch (but everyone says that).

We use Line (for vids) and Discord (for chat) but neither is mandatory.

It sounds like you’d be a great fit, so drop @Kalis or @Macaque1902 a line and pop your head in.

@macaque1902#2219
@jiker#6758

(Or just knock on the door post war)

3 Likes

I’ve recently joined a new alliance called A World of Pain. We hit generally 13* titans. If you are interested, feel free to shoot me a message

Join us in “The Average Joes”.
:blush:

:slight_smile: Hi!!! I am with an alliance of 6 players who just left and formed our own alliance because our last home wasn’t enforcing rules and activity just stopped. We are actively recruiting players such as yourself and we wouldn’t scoff at the idea of merging with another alliance who matches our “codes”
We are all very active and chatty. We love a good war with communication and strategy! I invite you to come visit us. We switch to invite only during certain times to ensure we don’t end up with “ex players” on the battlefield.
War and Order is our alliance name.
You can find us on LINE too. Send me a msg if you want to chat with myself and the other co leaders :slight_smile: 3rica1976

Hey @Obsidian

You may be a LITTLE short on some of the requirements for the 7Days alliance but if you’re interested lmk and I can put you in touch with the different recruiters.

This is a summary of the 7D family:

I don’t know if you have made your decision yet. If you are still considering then please consider the Locker. We are a stable alliance with majority of the members having 2+ years here and our core group (about half) have been together for 3+ years.

We are killing 10/11* titans and starting to tease 12*. Wars are optional, we do use a simple war strategy, rotating tanks and no micromanagement of the battlefield.

Our only true requirements are daily titan hits and if you take the battlefield then you are expected to use all war flags.

If you are interested just give us a knock on the door. Or if you have any other questions feel free to contact me via Line at wolfwarrior66.

Hope to see you soon.

:wolf:

Hey you could check us out!

International Fight Club

We have rules on hitting titan, and pretty flexible on wars. We’re Top 350 currently but will definitely be closer to Top 100 once we are full (29/30 members now).

Check us out!

Guv thank you I’ll take a look I can’t believe you even replied . Never tough I’d even be close enough to be rejected by 7dx lol. I’ll take a look, I’m interested in Apex predators and a few others. I also reached out to some from last time but they’re full.

I will certainly look even if I’m a miss right now it’s a goal to work toward. Thx.

4 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus
I tried to find the line room but it’s nkt showing up. You guys are on the short list. I just wanted to talk plus it’s invite only. Let me know if there’s a way to reach anyone on line.
Line id: obsidian

2 Likes

You are welcome and You can join in Epic Embers

@Obsidian Legion Of Darkness would be interested

We’re part of the Last Legion family and kill mainly 12* and 13* titans.

We have a simple war strategy(1 round of 10 targets,then free for all) and run purple tanks.

We use all flags in wars and our core group has been in the alliance a lllooonnngg time.

Our recruitment thread is here for more details or hit me on LINE @andybsg

1 Like

@Obsidian i don’t envy u :laughing: plenty of nice choices. I took the liberty of sending u a msg also so i can invite u to some recruiting rooms if interested. Good luck.

You sound like you’d be a great fit here at Turpitude. We typically have very low turnover and when someone leaves it is almost always to focus on real life priorities or due to general E&P burnout. No drama, simple strats, no pressure, and very low requirements for an alliance that is usually top 100 when full.

Added you I think :thinking: :joy: can invite yah to the group chat when yah want.

Thanks everyone I’m a little busy today but I’ll check on the new replies and contact the others that were here. Last time I posted and figured it would close and never came back to say I joined someone so thread stayed open and I apologize . Lots of good choices and hopefully this will be the last move.

Thanks everyone and if you missed t line id is Obsidian.
In case you want to direct msg.

Thanks. Just trying to keep everyone updated so nobody thinks they’re ignored. I’m still contacting people and the. Waiting for replies so it takes a bit. Hope you understand.

4 Likes

Just wanted to honestly thank Everyone for replying and I did check your alliances out either through line or by just peeking through the alliance tool in EP. Ma y good choices and any would have been fun but I chose …drum roll…
Apex_predators

Some of you were full and this was what I think should be a good fit. Hopefully I won’t need to post here again but to those who posted and i didn’t join I hope no hard feelings.

Tha ks again everyone!!!

5 Likes

Hello :raising_hand_woman:t5:
You are welcome to check out :star:Stargazers​:star:
I started and built the alliance 4 years ago, ran it for a year or so, then had to quit playing for a few years.

I re started playing last week and am so happy to be back :slightly_smiling_face:
I grew Stargazers to reach top 25 alliances 3 years ago.
The alliance is currently very small, but it will grow fairly rapidly, now that I’m back.

I am a very dedicated and compassionate leader. I am reasonable, but don’t tolerate non active players or rude and mean players.

I’ve got a few old alliance mates that I reached out to and found. They have very willingly agreed to rejoin Stargazers.

:star:I am looking for long term players​:star:

Oh! Looks like I just missed ya.

Good luck with your new team and congratulations on choosing :star: