BTW has someone heard news from @Brobb?

3 Likes

Not since summer

4 Likes

Would be sad if our cat left without saying good bye :frowning:

5 Likes

She’s still in Love Bugs :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Comes to my mind Arien, Juzam, Penari and Loorts.

2 Likes

i haven’t seen @Joyful818 in a good while, hope your alright

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Saphirra!!! I am still battling a bad case of bronchitis whilst recovering from meniscus repair knee surgery. Physical therapy & trouble breathing has me profoundly exhausted. I’m finishing up my second round of antibiotics/steroids and hoping they kick in soon. I can’t remember ever being sick this long (over a month).

Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!

:bouquet::tea: :mask::sleeping::heart:

7 Likes

I hope you get well soon @Joyful818. That sounds awful. Many prayers sweetie. And yw

4 Likes

Hey @Brobb where have you been??? Was so quite here…

2 Likes

What I should do is provide multiple different answers to this question, but I feel like I might owe everyone just a little bit of sincerity, so:

11 Likes

Does anyone know where @Scarecrow went? Though we disagreed from time to time I value their input and thought they were particularly helpful in the raid tournaments threads. Seeing them advise others on their defenses gave me useful insight into how they thought about each tournament, which was very useful in creating my attack teams.

5 Likes

I still see @Scarecrow in the forum

3 Likes

I was actually wondering the same thing for a while. I kind of miss him. He is still active in the game though, I checked his alliance.

3 Likes

Last I checked he hadn’t been on the forum since January… Last read was 28th of Jan

1 Like

It’s only 6th Feb - he isn’t long lost yet lol

3 Likes

Legendary! That’s very flattering

17 Likes

Welcome back, @Mai! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Oooo a forum original! :grin:

We’re all sitting comfortably around the fire with hot choc and marshmallows, so tell us some tales of the early days of E&P :grin: :coffee:

7 Likes

@Mai Yours was the first guide/info I used in the game. Legend indeed! Nice to see you :grinning:

8 Likes

I feel like people are calling me a dinosaur :thinking:

9 Likes