Long lost E+P players

I’ve seen npnky in the Fighting Familiar Names thread in the last couple of weeks I believe

ETA they are responsible for the single most helpful post I have read here, All the things… I cannot relate how big of an impact that thread made on me

4 Likes

@NPNKY logged in this week. Maybe she’s just on Christmas break :santa:

3 Likes

@TGW said he was done posting on the forums back in November (well originally in October)

2 Likes

thank you very much, dear Sorcha :hugs:

6 Likes

tenor

6 Likes

I haven’t been as active in game or in forum. LOTS of life changes happening. I switched jobs and I’m thriving under my new employment. I’m 15 weeks pregnant with a growing baby girl :heart_eyes: and so my new hour long commute will simply not do, so I’m moving. It’s all the things they say are the most stressful in one’s life, but what they mean is it takes ALL your time. I miss you all, and I’ll try and pop in more often!

16 Likes

I miss my girl who moved to Sweden and my best friend who suddenly died a few years ago.

Oh sorry for being ot, but I don’t miss any pseudonyms but real people.

3 Likes

I’ve been busy with Christmas and then got bronchitis. Starting to feel better now. Y’all can’t get rid of me that easily

10 Likes

Oh no! Hope you’re doing better.

Is there a Dr in the house? :wink:

3 Likes

:joy:

We make the worst patients, you know

4 Likes

Congratulations Tamsin. Very exciting new year coming you. Good luck on the move and congrats on the new job.

3 Likes

wow. that is great news! Congrats! any names floating around? yes, moving is stressful, we just moved my Great Aunt to Washington D.C… I wish you luck and blessing for you and your family. Peace be with you

4 Likes

wishing you speedy recovery

3 Likes

I’m giving out :heart: s just to encourage remembrances. Thanks all :wink:

2 Likes

I still play in a casual alliance, crushing 5-6* titans with no items beyond healing pots and bear banners. Just about to complete my 35th 80…

but the top end play and constant farming is done for me along with mass forum participation. Just too much other good stuff to do with my time. Besides there are others hopefully picking up the forum slack…

12 Likes

tenor (9)

4 Likes

nice to hear from you, just the same :kissing_heart:
wishing you everything wonderful

6 Likes

@Dante2377 Thinking back, when I started playing and using the forum in Jan 18, I very quickly learned to pay attention to your posts for your (then) growing expertise and great advice pertinent to this game we all enjoy.

Glad to see you’re still around and playing. Happy hunting and the best to you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thanks! Sadly chaos and nitpicking prevailed over reason and logic. :man_shrugging::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Hehe I feel your pain…

should jump over to the JF thread if you want a laugh :wink:

2 Likes