Long lost E+P players

I thought I’d make a topic relating to lost but not forgotten empires players. Anyone know what happened to @Garanwyn? Enjoyed reading his posts.

8 Likes

Relating to Garanwyn

Also another of the Mods who stepped back, Kerridoc:

And most recently the departure of Mariame one of the greatest content creators:

14 Likes

There are also many Regulars who have left at some stage or other. Some permanently, others temporarily:

Anchor from 7DD left & came back:

GryphonKnight retired from the game but still lurks & posts in the forum

KLynMayhem quit for a short while… dont think it was really a quit :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Thank You @Guvnor, it seems he just disappeared after returning. I miss @Kerridoc as well but did know about it. @Mariamne leaving is certainly a bummer. Her infographics will, however, live on inside my phone for many moons to come. Thanks again :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@TGW
How are you doing haven’t seen you around in a while.
???
Hope life is treating you well nevertheless.
Hope your holidays were nice.

6 Likes

Another who is well missed is @Jedon who has had his own battles to fight this year.

Note: he is still fighting

18 Likes

@nevarmaor Why Yes, I certainly remember @Jedon, even when he was going by a different handle and I will admit some of his posts back then got under my skin as they were complaining about the many injustices of rng. Until later, when I found out the rl injustices he was personally dealing with, well lets just say my irritation softened a great deal. Here’s wishing the best for @Jedon in his fight, my thoughts and prayers are with him.

9 Likes

I have read some of his earlier posts and I’ll say he certainly mellowed with age :smile:

4 Likes

The essential and inimitable @brobb has gone on hiatus twice.

10 Likes

And that charlatan bard character did a disappearing act, too.

10 Likes

The legendary players Dator and UCLAPack stepped back, and then returned

6 Likes

All good ones too @JonahTheBard

3 Likes

Let’s not forget the most legendary retirement of them all, the guy with the strongest Aife till date. @grzechol :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Also the legendary @Mai, the creator of the original farming guide for Season 1. I still use her spreadsheet when I require a quick reference for S1 levels. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I miss @AnjaValkyrie :sob: :sob: :sob:

6 Likes

I miss @Brobb, @Revelate and @Dante2377

8 Likes

I miss @Infinite and @ochartier both were generous with their game knowledge

6 Likes

Have been in a melon collie :wink: mood. Glad to see the topic could bring some sweet reminisces. I recall with fondness many of the individuals mentioned. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m with @AncientPirate1, Yo @TGW, are your thumbs STILL stuck in those tiny little handcuffs??

Jeez this post makes me sad, time for more coffee!!!

7 Likes

I haven’t really heard from @NPNKY in awhile, but that might be in my part. @Tamsin too

2 Likes