Lonely for Lianna

Lonely, I’m Mr. Lonely, I have no Lianna, to call my ownnn! Lonely, so lonely, Lianna, I’m so lonely, without you! I’m Mr. Lonely, I have no Lianna, to call my ownnn! Just call me Mr. Lonely, Till I find my Lianna, and make her my ownnn!

Thanks for listening. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You are welcome. :smile:

Unfortunately you are not the only one that is looking for this beauty!

Soooo many lonely hearts out there waiting for Lianna! :wink:

Wishing you best of luck for finding her!

2 Likes

A few months ago during Atlantis I did my first and only 30-pull and I got two Lianna’s (my first and only S1 5* so far). One of them is very lonely sitting at 1-1. If you can figure out how, I’ll send her your way :wink:

2 Likes

Lianna was the first 5* I ever got. As a coincidence, today I maxed her to 4/80. :slight_smile:

But you probably have some heroes that I wish I had. Good luck finding your pointy-eared lady.

Good gaming!

2 Likes

You are waiting for your Lianna, I am still waiting for a Vivica to show up in my camps. Everyone is short of something else different while seemingly able to get different things easier.

Best of luck in her arrival in your camps to mend that loneliness.

3 Likes

I have no Lianna myself. The imponderable here is whether it is better to have loved and lost, or never to have loved at all?

3 Likes

easily the latter my friend.

Thank all of ya’ll for ya’ll’s comforting words

1 Like

I’ll allow our resident Bard to opine on that one, since he’s on the other side of the equation.

2 Likes

I’m moping for Magni myself.

1 Like