Logging Springvale tournament colors at each level

Anybody doing color logging of each level so we can go in with teams prepped for that color?
Looks like advanced is the same color scheme as normal for each level. If people want to help, I can take what’s posted and edit this post to try to build a complete list. I originally didn’t record boss colors but I will start to add those in .

Format is minion color / [boss color] - assume 3 waves unless otherwise specified

I think it’s a fair assumption Advanced will be the same color scheme as normal, only difference will be # of waves most likely. I’ll leave them separate for now but will combine them when it looks like a sure thing. They could add reflection in the later advanced levels.

Normal
L3 - BG
L4 - PY / [R]
L5 - PY / [GR]
L6 - R / [R]
L7 - BP/ [G]
L8 - G / [B]
L9 - PR / [R]
L10 - PY / [BR]
L11 - RY / [R]
L12 - BR / [G]
L13 - BG / [B]
L14 - PY / [G]
L15 - GY / [BG]

Advanced
L3 - BG
L4 - PY / [R]
L5 - PY / [GR] - 4 waves

5 Likes

This is great, thanks…

Just so you are aware, these are similar to how the Challenge Events are set up. The minion colors are always the same per level, but their order and amount change from run to run.
So level 4 is yellow and purple. Could be YPY or YYY or PPY. Randomized. Bosses and their minion counter parts (for that wave only) stay the same.

First 3 Bosses go Red for L1, Green L2, Blue L3.

1 Like

Did you document the reflect levels?

Me? I have documented the challenge events (reflect). Or does this Easter Event have reflect levels? I haven’t cleared it yet.

I havent seen any reflects yet but I’m not very far along

so are you saying that all minions will be PY on every wave? You’ll never have a case that looks like YB / BG / [R] for example where the second wave has different color minions than the first stage? If that’s the case, I can really simplify the table.

You are correct. It stays the same color scheme throughout the level.

Hmm, maybe they took out the reflect from beta

1 Like

Hopefully they decided the exploding eggs made things hard enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

They did - thankfully they listened on this one.

2 Likes

You’ve been doing a great job but looks like some adventurous person beat you to it. It’s in Spanish but easily understood, no idea Who to credit for this. By the way, advanced and normal are the same colors and bosses per level.

4 Likes

Perfect, thanks! I came here looking and didn’t see anything so figured I’d start the process, but I’d rather not reinvent the wheel, especially when the other wheel is MUCH nicer than mine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So only error I found on the chart was lvl 16 is not only yellow. It’s a got yellow and red with the red boss. (iirc)

This is the rest of the easy one.
L16- RY / [Ry]

L17- B / [Gb]

18 - G / [Bg]

19 – P / [Rp]

20 – Y / [RBG]