Lock your heroes! A sad story

One of the people in my alliance just discovered that his kid got ahold of his phone and leveled his Sonya.

By feeding her his only Vela.

Don’t let this happen to you! Lock your heroes! Click on them, in the upper left corner is a grey lock icon. Tap it and it will turn white and prevent anything like this!

The same can be done for troops.

21 Likes

I can entirely empathize

I lost a Lianna, but to lose a HOTM is even more tragic :pensive:

10 Likes

Why do people let kids play with there phone? :woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

Having two kids of my own, I can fully understand why. Plus kids can get it while you’re distracted.

Of course, mine are teens now so they have their own phones.

3 Likes

Having seen horror story’s like the one you posted on here and other places that kids have spent on a game or something else by playing around with a phone.
My advice play with a cup and ball they take instrest in that and give them that to play with.:+1:

1 Like

Nawww shiz… That sucks

I’ll cross link some instructions that I’ve posted on this topic several times!!

2 Likes

That sucks. One of my alliance mates just quit the alliance only to rejoin a day later. Apparently her nephew got a hold of the phone.

1 Like

First thing I do with any heroes I plan on keeping. They’re too rare to risk feeding them to someone else.

1 Like

Reminds me of the Banefeeders thread…

One of my old alliance mates had his son get his phone while he was sleeping. Poor guy woke up to find half his roster missing. His kid fed maxed 5*s, including Guinevere, to Aife!

1 Like

The lesson here is: don’t have kids.

:stuck_out_tongue:

26 Likes

Or put a passcode/ lock on your phone…?

I mean with the current tech is it really that hard to put in Finger-Print scanner (more recent phones… 2-3 years old) and the older ones the Pin-Code?

5 Likes

Every time I see a horror story like this, I always ask everyone who can sympathize to please vote for this feature to be implemented:

7 Likes

Ouchy! Vela in my opinion is so frickin awesome. That really stinks

1 Like
1 Like

If that happens with my kids, that’s the last day they will see the iPad for 5 years.

Android has better fix…lock the entire app with an applock…but do not ever forget the pass code!

For IOS…:thinking:… Best to move the E&P app from the game group, create a folder call say bank apps and hide it amongst some official apps like bank app, excel word etc :grin:.
This is after you have safely locked your heroes.

And of course set time lock on your phone. Well to use my phone, my kid would normally request to use my face ID but then I’m always within range.

4 Likes

Why people don’t lock their phones in general is completely beyond me. Your kids doing some stuff in a game isn’t the worse thing that could happen. Just consider it a harsh lesson to ingrain some security awareness. And yes: lock your heroes!

Note that many kids know the passcodes, either from being told or from observing their parents entering it.

1 Like

Hence fingerprints :stuck_out_tongue:

Passcodes can also be changed… Just saying but there are ways.