Living on a Prayer Part Deux

If you haven’t read this thread first, I highly recommend it.My Prayers Were Answered Kind Of
So last month I had this roller coaster journey in search of a good purple 5*. To give a little more background, I am what some might consider “Too passionate about this game”. I get stupid excited for new heroes to the point I can’t sleep leading up to them releasing. Wonderland was bad, it was a solid week of hero pull dreams. This time around for Atlantis about my standard 2-3 nights of little to no sleep. Nightmares of pulling a second Mok-Arr and 10 Chochins. Dreams of Poseidon and Gravemaker (My hypothetical featured heroes). Who can forget Kunchen, oh Kunchen you beautiful chunker. I neeed you on my bench. Almost as much as I needed Kageburado last month. I took a new approach this month. No more prayers, we doing rituals now. I painted a giant SG logo on my hardwood floor, placed a conch shell, a leaf, a flower, and I began humming. This is at 3am by the way. It started as a low rumble and kept building and building until I ripped my shirt off and was beating my chest like a mad man. Then I did my pulls. I did a lot. But SG yeeteth and SG Yoinketh.

I forgot about the long customer service response time, turns out it only takes 30 days for prayers! I think I blacked out I was so happy! Good luck with everyone’s pulls!

3 Likes

That horseshoe has GOT to be uncomfortable by now! :rofl:

1 Like

Can I borrow your conch shell? My ritual is incomplete… :grin:

2 Likes

Absolutely! I’ll send it two day shipping so it gets there by Sunday! No promises on anything though, if it haunts your house not my fault.

2 Likes