Little things please simple minds - everyday E&P wins ๐Ÿ˜€

Hereโ€™s a few mini-wins that help me get through the day and enjoy a grind on my way to world domination. What are yours?

• chain reaction firing dragon tiles. Especially played at full volume through a big blue tooth speaker :grimacing:

• noticing that weird burp noise some of the monsters make

• one shotting a whole five-strong mob with Colen or similar. Burn foul beats!

• one shotting a boss with specials

• one shotting a mob with a diamond

• firing Berden and Needler simultaneously so that the unfortunate frost wolf looks like a pin cushion

• starting a raid to find the board setup to build a diamond in turn one of your strong colour

• perfect riposting Zeline or some other smug deity. I am rubber, you are glue, sucker!!!

Got any more?

ยฉ Guardians of Terra Alliance: join us

6 Likes

Riposting an AoE attack from Azlar, Justice, Isarnia, etc so they kill themselves

I love letting Delโ€™s minions finish off the boss โ€ฆ If I could ghost enough tiles Iโ€™d let them do the entire killโ€ฆ

4 Likes

Having a Boldtusk buff up and firing Tiburtus then Grimm to see an entire flank melt.

3 Likes

War hit today: Hansel locks down Hel, then Zeline, then Delilah. Who says 5* rule?

1 Like

Burn the witches!!!

2 Likes

Minions and Gretel is so much fun.keep gretel curse on the last hero and keep dumping gems on them. And minions work on the side. Very satisfying to watch them die lil by lil and cant even fire when mana full . My fave yellow 5 stacking finishing act.

Oooh, that does sound fun. Iโ€™ve got Gretel, but she isnโ€™t leveled up enough for anything but farming or last rounds of war attacksโ€ฆ

I love the death sound of enemy heroes. So satisfying especially when I almost lost. And yes totally with the Hansel thing! I killed an enemy hero in raid once by filling their special every turn. It was awesome.

Any board that gives multiple Natalya specials to the point your opponent forgets what Mana is

1 Like

Maybe we should link out Topics :wink:

Making one move and already notiticing that there will be some more to follow and then seeing you won the raid with just 1 move because of massive combo happening.

1 Like

My new favourite thing today is to fire Firestorm and Creeping Vines simultaneously.

It gives the brief but brutal impression that my enemies are being strangled by burning vegetation :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Getting raided by a 4100+ team defense and giving up 15 cups only to triple up on the strong color against their tank, get very favorable tiles and win back 50 cups + resources.

2 Likes

AKA the burning bush attack!

2 Likes

Cookie Settings