List of methods for acquiring unfarmable ascension materials via playing / Where to earn nonfarmable ascension materials through gameplay

I would like to buy individualy ascension materials cause I’m stuck like for 2 months now

They are sometimes offered as part of gem packs. If you’re already planning on buying gems, these can be a great deal.

1 Like

As @Garanwyn said, one of the better places is the calendar offers that are part of the seasonal events. Some of these are always unfarmable items and often at good prices.

2 Likes

Thank you for taking your time to create this.

2 Likes

If the poster or a mod @zephyr1 @Garanwyn can add in the guaranteed atlantis mission normal and hard even if they can be acquired once

4 Likes

Good idea! I’ll wait for @General_Confusion to add it.

4 Likes

I have been planning on adding it when the rewards are at the final state. That should be the next one right? :smiley:

3 Likes

The Raid Tournaments can certainly wait, but Atlantis completion rewards can be added now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is currently unclear whether that date is a member of R.

3 Likes

I have 7 mystic rings, and only 3 hidden blades :frowning: Wilbur really needs the last one :cry: #E&P_1stWorldProblems

1 Like

Update: it now seems pretty clear that the date is in fact a member of I.

2 Likes

I am fairly new and I learn new skills and tactics mostly by hit and miss.
There is probably an older thread but I am not finding it.
Is there some trick to finding ascension items?
I get so frustrated that I have heroes sitting at max skill for months but can’t get the items I need like scabbards or shields.
Help please. :thinking:

2 Likes

The mats are rare. You can get guaranteed mats from the weekly(7 to 10 day) rare events. One is on right now, shrikewood which gives you mats for green. You get a strong shield and a tonic. The others give you mats for each color and farholme 1,2 give you the general mats needed for all colors, compass, gloves, tome and Damascus blade. Farholme, Shiloh (y, orb, darts), morlovia(p, trap tools, tabbard), Farholme 2, mount umber(r, hidden blade, rings), frostmarch(b, cape, telescope), shrikewood(g, strong shield, tonic)
You should do all of these. The monthly and seasonal events also give mats for completing each difficulty. There are also rewards for top finishers but that is hard and not guaranteed. You might get lucky and also get from chests, titans, war or even mystic visions. While they are rare that way they do happen and I’ve gotten mats from each including mystic visions.
The mat rarity is on purpose. You can buy gems for pulls and have tons of hero’s but the mats are the limiting step. On other hand if you don’t spend a lot you tend to get mats and need heroes. There are loads of threads on both situations with both wanting more of either, more heroes for the non spenders and more mats for those who have heroes.

2 Likes

If you post your heroes, text or screenshot we can help you decide what is best order to ascend them. Since mats are rare You don’t want to max a hero that you don’t use or have a better one sitting that you could have maxed. Mostly 5s ate the serious choices as 4s don’t need the really rare mats. 3s are easy so not an issue.

1 Like

Thank you! I am on a tablet and am not sure how to do a screen shot.:roll_eyes:
Knowing which heroe to ascend is always a question.

OMG, I HAVE A MINUMUM OF FIVE, 5* heroes at 70 with no where to go!

I’ve spent $ tons; not pursuing ascention items, but to be where I needed to be. Only to discover it’s nothing here and was only a scam! Right now I’m just trying to get over the shock.:scream_cat:

Yeah, the heroes are just sitting there and waiting for mats like forever lol

Great list but does anyone else seem to find since latest updates that mats aren’t dropping as much as they used to or is it just my luck with RNG aspect lol

For me its about the same. Titan before last I got a tome, trap tools and a compass. Last one an orb. Raid T gave me another orb. Sounds like you may just be in a dry spell - and they happen to all of us at one time or another.

1 Like