Lion Roar Gamer - YouTube Channel

Hey everyone! I want to invite you to my YouTube channel where I provide a lot of community content. I cover everything from advice and strategy, to my summons, to war and raids, and my beginner and expert guides. Subscribe and enjoy! Lion Roar Gamer - YouTube

28 Likes

Check out my battles vs Seven Days Forever. After the first fight, there’s nowhere to go but up :rofl:

6 Likes

You withstanding Drake sure is something else! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here are my war hits against Abusement Park on 8/4/19. Enjoy!

1 Like

Nice played, unlucky with the 1st board but it got better :sweat_smile:. Keep on making them movies, helped me a lot, thx for that :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing - I really appreciated your calm approach to a truly awful first board. I would have had to at least yell at my phone :angry:.

2 Likes

By the way, I’d appreciate if everyone would petition to SG to incorporate a game volume feature. Rather than simply turning on or off the sound entirely, I’d like to turn down the sound effects and music so you can here me better: Volume option for music and sound effects

2 Likes

Hey everyone. If you like my videos I’d also appreciate if you vote for SG to incorporate a volume control so I can turn down the music and sound effects so you can hear me better. The option to turn it down completely or leave it in full blast right now is too limited: Volume option for music and sound effects

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! :+1:

Here are all of my war hits against Aggressive during our 8/24/19 war. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Heard it was a good one! :slight_smile:

Here are all six of my hits again Seven Days Departed. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Xtreme Panda just celebrated its 100th war victory today! Come join the party :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Congrats @NittanyLionRoar. Pandas rock :blush:

1 Like

Congrats Xtreme Panda :wink::wink:

1 Like

Congrats to y’all!

20highfives

1 Like

Gratz!

So how many losses during this span?

2 Likes

In a ROW??

#Clerks

37 war victories on your way through the parking lot.

2 Likes

@l2ider we are 100-39 overall.

1 Like

That’s sic!!! WTG!!!

1 Like