Lion Roar Gamer - YouTube Channel

Here’s all six of my hits vs Олимпийцы Империи! Spoiler: Perfect war!!!

2 Likes

Here’s my latest war hits!

1 Like

Hey everyone, here’s the link to my next war livestream, 2021-04-18T15:30:00Z … see you then!

1 Like

Here are my first six Mythic Titan hits!

2 Likes

And here’s my final six hits against the mythic titan!

1 Like

Here’s my thoughts on the new Season 4 sniper, Garjammal!

1 Like

Tomorrow’s war stream is up! See you live at 2021-04-25T15:30:00Z

2 Likes

Here’s my six hits vs UkrLove Family! Can I beat Spock???

1 Like

Yang Mai is out and here are my thoughts on the new HOTM!

2 Likes

All right everyone, my move is finally around the corner. For those that followed my streams, I’ve been talking about moving and it’s going to happen next weekend, so this will be my last livestream in my current basement studio. I hope you’ll come join me 2021-05-09T15:30:00Z!

1 Like

Let’s do some Valhalla summons!! Alfrike and Bera have eluded me so far, so that’s who I’m targeting, in addition to the HOTM…

3 Likes

Join me on YouTube for a special POWER LEVELING livestream 2021-05-12T00:00:00Z! I know I said my last livestream before I move was this past Sunday, but I just got Alfrike and want her for tomorrow’s war :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve ready nearly power leveled my Alfrike by using HA3. HA3 is so good. i recommend using it. She’s at 4-36 for me and i got her on Sunday

Here’s my thoughts on the new Underwild hero!

1 Like

I’ve moved and I’m back to posting war videos! It will be a little while before the studio is back up for live-streaming, but in the meantime I’ll bring you my prerecorded wars. Enjoy!

1 Like

I felt like taking Yang Mai on some revenge battles to see how she is. Check it out!

4 Likes

The Ninja summons are back and they’re excellent! Gotta try for a legendary ninja, can I get my first??

1 Like

sg even didnt give you jade or mica …its kind of rude!!!

1 Like

Here are all six hits vs Blackmoonlight!

2 Likes

Next war up! And soon, very soon, the livestream will return!

3 Likes