Lion Roar Gamer - YouTube Channel

Hey everyone! Apologies for not posting my stream ahead of time, but here’s the playback. I think this war was particularly interesting because it’s one of the few times I’ve played a war where I was truly an underdog. And the underdog teams sure did put on a show! Haha, very strange war, but I enjoyed it:

4 Likes

Here are the first half of my Gilgamesh hits!

1 Like

Join me 2021-02-28T16:30:00Z for my alliance war livestream vs Mkacv Coeur Kombat! Hop on YouTube if you want to be a part of the chat!

2 Likes

The team selection for your very first hit looks poor to be honest.

1. You don’t need costume Rigard if you bring titan banner, instead you could use another hero with a high tile damage.
  2. Lvl30 mana troop on Kunchen is wasted, you charge him with tornados and hurricanes already so the high attack bonus would be much better on Seshat.

Also, you’re making too many unnecessary moves just to stun the titan. At 4:10 you do a yellow match to stun, this causes Panther’s debuff to wear off and you lose a ton of damage when you use the scrolls immediately after. Against Mythic Titans if you’re looking for a high score you can’t afford to make manual moves anyway because then your items get blocked.

1 Like

Here are my thoughts on the new HOTM Malicna!

2 Likes

Here’s the link to the next live war stream! I’ll see you at 2021-03-07T16:30:00Z

1 Like

My war video vs HARDCORE is up!

3 Likes

Next up, we’re facing off against СИНДИКАТ! Catch me live, join on YouTube if you want to be a part of the chat party. See you soon!

2 Likes

It’s my last war with Mixed Nuts! What a great alliance, I have had a lot of fun with them. Here’s my final war hits vs Guardians of Romania–let’s hope I go out on a high note!

If you’d like to find out where I end up next, make sure to subscribe!

2 Likes

Here’s my hero breakdown and grades for SEASON 4!!!

5 Likes

Join me on YouTube for my war livestream 2021-03-28T15:30:00Z! I’ll be revealing my new alliance. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here are my Season 4 summons! :sunglasses:

1 Like

And next up, my review of the epic heroes!

3 Likes

Lastly, here’s the rare hero breakdown!

2 Likes

Thanks @NittanyLionRoar , really enjoyed these.

I was wondering if you have any thoughts on how some of the new heroes might work with raid formations?

Zila and Mack in particular might both be able to take advantage on different ways.

3 Likes

@JonahTheBard , yeah that’s really interesting. I’d need to think on it more.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, we have a brand new HOTM! So, how good is he??

Hey everyone! Join me tomorrow for our war against Paketes Prime!

Here are my summons from my epic hero tokens!

4 Likes

Thanks for keeping it real. I’ll swap your Woolerton for a Lepus?