Lion Roar Gamer - YouTube Channel

I’ve just maxed my Cristobal and thrown some emblems onto him, what do you think about Limit Breaking him? I was considering Fogg, but I think Cris has that opportunity to truly decimate a team with more attack power.

Hey @dez82 , yes I did exactly the same as @King_Kyree77 suggested and went attack path.

@Pohiroshima I would limit break the green hero you use the most, on offense, defense, titans, tournaments, etc. Just think straight usage.

3 Likes

What’s up everyone! I’m back with another war against Dead Men Awakening 2021-09-26T15:30:00Z!

1 Like

Russell is here! Check him out!!!

1 Like

Yo… check out this Octros guy. Is he better than Odin???

2 Likes

Here’s my ten-pull for Octros! Teaser–I pulled something legendary, was it Octros???

8 Likes

Livestream incoming 2021-10-10T15:30:00Z!

Here’s what Octros looks like on offense:

Try using Octros as tank with Morel as left flank on a defense team. Saw a friend get his team destroyed in 5 turns

@Photon yeah that’s an amazing combo!

Here are my thoughts on the brand new event heroes!

2 Likes

And of course, here’s my take on the epic heroes!

1 Like

Next up is our war against Hella Fighters 2021-10-24T15:30:00Z!

CRUCIAL UPDATE: Seshat Costume | I need to apologize…

1 Like

There’s a lot of angst out there about Empires & Puzzles releasing TOO MANY new heroes and and events. Well, it may require a mindset change…

4 Likes

Let’s explore one of the issues Small Giant Games has had to navigate–power creep. They’ve handled it in two different ways, with nerfs and by releasing a plethora of more overpowered heroes. What’s better–or are they both bad?

Video premieres 2021-10-30T19:15:00Z

1 Like

The next war livestream is vs Empire Quebec 2021-10-31T15:30:00Z! Happy Halloween!

1 Like

Don’t SLEEP on BALBAR! | How the heck do you use his special???

2 Likes

The new legendary season 4 Hero Lughaidh is definitely a unique one! Find out why:

2 Likes