LINE Chat Groups

Oh…

Yeah @Bukefal, as @JGE has mentioned above @Rook is the go-to person for Line recruitment information. I found there were more recruiters than recruits on those rooms. Perhaps things have changed?! :thinking:

See here…

LOL… I see @GraveDiggerGD is on to it. GL

3 Likes

Yes. Either post your line ID here, or friend me on mine: chibipotato16

I’ll look for you on Line. :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you have already found a home. :thumbsup:

1 Like

I used to be in a Line Chat where people made recruitment posters. I had one made ages ago that needs updating. Anyone know which Line group does it again and can someone add me back to it please?

Line ID: brattyangie

1 Like

I’ll contact you on Line PM

hello, i just added you on Line, my ID: blink0805

i hope that is ok with you

2 Likes

Rook knows everyone… :heart:

2 Likes

that’s why i am invading every possible personal space lol
i am not creepy, i swear

1 Like

Hi there! I’m checking Line for you.

1 Like

Can I be added to Line recruitment groups? :slight_smile:

@Rook is an awesome human! and one of the nicest i have met on the forums. :yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Just dont touch her catnip… :cat:

2 Likes

Sorry to bother you, could you add me to Line recruitment groups? :slight_smile:

1 Like

No bother at all! Please either tag me here with your line ID, or use mine to friend me on Line: chibipotato16

I’ll look for you later today.

3 Likes

Hello there Rook. If you can pls add me to the recruitment chats on LINE. My ID is generaljebac. Thx :slight_smile:

2 Likes

See belated pm to you in Line. My apologies about the delay, @generaljebacyout1984

1 Like

Hi guys I’m looking for new guys in my alliance maybe some help will be very useful?? ☆BG Коч врЪз катЪр BG☆ name of alliance. Thanks!
dAnTe29i

Hi, can you add me,Line id ValiantDrazen

This is not a Line ID (it may be your Display name). Please repost.

You are always free to make one recruitment thread in the Alliance Recruitment section (in English), or in an alternate language in the Foreign Language section. Good luck!

“ValiantDrazen” (as spelled, capped, spaced) is not a known Line ID. It may be your Display Name. Please check and repost.

Valiant Drazen,sorry,thanks

1 Like

Cookie Settings