[Master] Limit breaker restoration token

I’m sure they’ll be sold soon enough, because everyone should be able to buy their way out of a bad decision. It’s the E$P way…

2 Likes

You can add your vote to this thread if you’d like to see them

2 Likes

I’m guessing there going to wait sometime for us to become acquainted with these aethers before we get any resets. I doubt we’ll see them any time soon but who knows maybe they’ll surprise us with a gift.

Aethers are ascension mats. There have never been resets for that in the game and I doubt they will ever exist.

Only emblems can reset as that’s how they were designed to work from the start.

6 Likes

I think you might be right there Shunt :+1:

Sounds right - you don’t get your Damascus blades or Tomes of Tactics back if you accidentally maxed a dud.

Only because they see no profit in that. Can you imagine how much $$$$$$ they will take in by allowing people to move LBs around like they do emblems? They gave away the first hit for free (emblem reset token). Everyone knows you get them hooked on the freebie and then make them pay the rest of the way.

Yeah, wow. Refunding ascension mats would certainly shorten the leveling time of new characters. Months could turn into days/week for some Lol.

LB is an ascension material, what you are asking is like asking for Tonics back. Its not going to happen.

1 Like

Most probably have different opinions but actually I’m happy that it not going to happen (or at least not happen in anytime soon). Some already broke Liz, BK, Garnet, GM will reset and break Ruby tomorrow lol. Same happen with new power creep coming. It will happen eventually but I’d rather see it later than sooner

What can one do if want to get off the LB from a hero? Why isn’t it a reset LB emblem?

LB reset has been suggested by players but not implemented by SG yet. So right now it is not an option.

Always an option if we’re positive, I don’t need to reset but you’ve got my vote!

1 Like

Make sure to propose it in a revenue generating way, then you may get some attention. Can be included in $99.99 packs!!!

Not sure how it will functionally work TBH, we cant reset heroes we ascend and to me these are like further ascensions.

That’s true actually

Another one! Who would have thunk

Since you’re going to un-do leveling heroes to return material.

Also please include a reset for 4.80 so we can get 4* mats back.

People who were not careful with aether and tossed them around like popcorn at the movies should not be the only ones to play without consequence

Thanks.

1 Like

All true, true, true

I got a fifth red 5 star aether from battles somewhere but had used up my 3 and 4 star ones so have to wait for next Red challenge to level up one of 5 star heroes. But when I know when that is for 20 days before hand will stack a TC for red feeders and get it maxed quickly. With all things in this game planning helps

Does Anyone Know If You Use A “Reset Emblem” Will It Reset Your Limit Break

No, it doesn’t. Only the emblems.

2 Likes