[Master] Limit breaker restoration token

This has been mentioned numerous times, fact is aethers are currently the equivalent to a 4* eai, scope, darts, tonic, tabard, rings.

There’s no reset for them so there might not be a reset item for aethers.

Every five months you can get new aethers which works with a good raid tournie and war ratio.

2 Likes

You can add your vote to this existing thread:

3 Likes

Will do thanks! 20 characters

More of a question tied to this. Are there plans in the future to add a second purple stripe or are they planning on sticking with one?

It$all$Depends$on$omething$I$can’t$quite$put$my$finger$on$….

No,
Even some old YouTubers can be told by the weather man that rain is coming,
Yet they say rain doesn’t exist.
Once even,
when one was standing in rain…

But if you can feel moisture in a cool breeze, and see dark clouds on the horizon. You might find,
that you don’t need a weatherman at all.

Here is a quote:

"Limit Breakers is a very clear example of this - we have evaluated that we must raise the maximum evolution cap, so to speak, of Heroes at this stage of the game lifecycle and thus we set this as a non-debatable goal."

From this year’s AMA, found here.

Now,
Consider after some time,
Many have taken their 30th or so legendary to 4.85.

And then,
decide for yourself
what the future has
in store

I don’t think limit breaker restoration would work. You can’t un-ascend a hero or decrease a hero’s level. How then could you drop a hero’s level from 4/85 back down to 4/80?

Just be more picky and patient about who you limit break. I make sure I’m certain about who I want to limit break or wait until I have enough to break 2 of the same color before breaking one. That way, I won’t regret breaking one even if I get a new shiny hero I want to break as well.

1 Like

Of course down the line there will be. The odds are 100%

1 Like

Will there ever be a reset or a way to remove limit breaker from a hero?

Good idea for all player

When you get a restoration token for rings, tonics, darts, scopes and tabards ~ yes, maybe, perhaps. If you’re lucky!

1 Like

It’s only a matter of time before everything is LB for the p2w. At that point it’s not going to matter that you made a mistake LB a hero. Let the gap widen between the haves and the have nots, because $€€ couldn’t care less.

1 Like

I think you didn’t mean to reply to me because your reply doesn’t match what I said.

It wasn’t a mistake limit breaking Sif till they nerfed her. Now I barely use her.

1 Like

I’m sure there are lot of us here that made a mistake and LB’d wrong hero or a hero we don’t use any more. For instance, I LB’d Jahangir and soon after I got Sudri and Skrekok. I even stripped his talents. Sitting on a bench for over a month doing nothing. How about it SG? :slight_smile:

I have 3 replies to this. No, no, and hell no. But if you prove that there is profit to be made, they’ll force the update ASAP. But it’s time they start holding players somewhat accountable for their decisions, and not allowing them to buy their way out.

2 Likes

How about it SG? I accidentally LB’ed a hero and I’m sure I’m not the only one. Thanks!

1 Like

Your thread will be merged with someone else’s, I have no doubt.

Just be careful what buttons you press. Slow down a bit and read the buttons .

Good luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

There is literally a confirmation dialogue box asking you if you wish to proceed to avoid predicaments such as these. Cheers.

3 Likes

They included that confirmation after several complaints of players that made the same mistake as me.