Limit Break Tutorial - Badly Designed!

Please fix the limit break tutorial!

Went through the tutorial and there was no message of any sort saying tutorial ended.

End result?

I have now used my first set of limit break items on the random 4* hero it picked for the tutorial.

Nothing in there told me the tutorial was finished and clicking on that hero would use my items up

7 Likes

I just straight up denied the tutorial from proceeding by clicking it away. I love my kiril, but ainā€™t no way heā€™s getting any of my limit breaks

3 Likes

Hahaha. Me too. But I kept wondering if my nordri +20 was a good option for LBā€¦

Iā€™m sorry for your loss

I did the same thing. Just added limit breakers to Helo.

To be fair, the tutorial said to click there. So I did. I assumed there would be some sort of talent tree or further explanation.

There should have been a confirm button at least.

8 Likes

Hello all,

Well done EnP for your sneaky guided tour on aether shards. It is very easy to get mistaken and use them on an unwanted hero by accident.
I warned my alliance about it. I know some of you may say read better. No problem. But still, the way itā€™s put up is very sneaky!

3 Likes

E&P is trying to force me to limit break Graymane.

I had to shut down the app to escape what seems to me to be a trap or at least an unwanted use of limit breaks.

Am I missing something here?

1 Like

it is just a demonstration. in the end you can choose whether go on with gray mane or keep your aethers for an other heroe

3 Likes

You can still escape from that stepā€¦ there are description said that, you can also limit break other heroesā€¦ so just tap close in the next step.

2 Likes

During the tutorial I was afraid they might force me to limit break a random heroā€¦

That was on my mind tooā€¦ but turn out it wasnā€™t a trapā€¦

2 Likes

even food is a waste in graymaneā€¦ thatā€™s the worst possible scenario :rofl:

I was sent to max nordri but heā€™s the one iā€™ve wantedā€¦ but i feel you all.

1 Like

If you click on limit break button, it will show the aethers required and you still have a choice to go through with it or close the window

For the record, EnP always does this in tutorials - i remember in the beginning that the game ā€œforcesā€ you to level up Sharan or someone and its not a demonstrationā€¦

Stupid way of showing how things work, but this is SGā€¦

3 Likes

At least that Sharan one teaches you basic information on levelling and stuff, ham and whatsoever comes and goes. this is valuable resources you may ā€˜wasteā€™ on someone you didnā€™t want to. They canā€™t even give you 5 free small aethers to try it out on a rare hero.

6 Likes

Thank you for posting this. I was very hesitant as I went through the tutorial including several force quits hoping it would opt me out of the tutorial.

Yeah graymane is garbage. Iā€™m glad that I mistakenly leveled up Helo. He should be relevant for awhile.

That sucks. I stayed away from limit breaks until I read the other posts. Those cheapstakes SG couldnā€™t even award sufficient ether for my legendary hero - 4/5. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Does the tutorial appear again after force quit?

1 Like

It only stops showing a notification after you hit the limit breaker button (IIRC)

1 Like

this is the point.
if i start an tutorial and she said click thereā€¦ why i do not click? just look the comments only 1 or 2 see the escape button others do force quit to escape.

For the record, I pointed this out in beta but got ignored :slight_smile:

4 Likes