Limit Break Isarnia + CB or Master Lepus.?

Hello, All.

I’m pretty sure Most of you have Seem this topic before but I would like to Discuss this a little further.

I’m having a difficult time deciding who should get the limit Brak out Lepus or isarnia +CB. I understand lepus is. Heavy hitter but a glass Cannon at the same time meanwhile Isarnia + CB have been better on my defense and in general that -44% def is Incredibly a game changer and it turns the tides in any given raid.

With this being said I would like to hear from you all and get your thoughts on this.

Let the discussion Begin… :grin:

I would go Lepus, he is old but still really good, and people who LB him are happy with it.

1 Like

I’ve raid against teams with Him LB and other another team which had Isarnia+CB +LB. and that team with Isarnia was a little harder to beat than the one qith Lepus. I’m just not 100% convinced with lepus 100% hope yoy understand where I’m coming from.

1 Like

I am also wondering whether LB CB Isarnia or CB Magni…CB Isarnia with full attack route will have sth like 1050 attack. This is enormous and tempting.

1 Like

Yes, I understand, personally I’m LB heroes that I’m using the most because I can use them more efficient. I would LB Lepus but if Isarnia is your “main” blue then LB her and enjoy her buffed stats, she is really good hero too.

1 Like

I would argue LB the hero you use most on offense. LB’ing your defense without a comparable offense can lead to you being higher up than you are comfortable with when raiding.

Unless your alliance priority is wars then that argument goes out the window :laughing:

3 Likes

Lepus would be a better overall hero to LB. And if you have Killhare and Roostley, even more so.

5 Likes

I have Sir already with LB and Can see possibly lepus with LB as well I’m just not sure completely. Because my def team is Heimdall,Isarnia CB,Elizabeth,Onyx and Sir.R. And when she fires is game over with just isarnia and Sir.R. But lepus hits hard but doesn’t Kill isarnia does hit all,Hits hard and Def down can’t go wrong with that. I believe the only difference is lepus being a fast mana here that’s all.

I would go with Magni because he is Amazing Overall. The advantage he has over isarnia cb is clear. Fast good stats and also a def down hero you can’t go wrong with him. I 100% would go for magni if I had him with cb

1 Like

I don’t think my Alliance would Mind i’m one of the strongest Member. The reason I want to go with her is because I am not a Mono player, Never been I love to see how I’m being attack MONO And When I revenge I go with my def team which is Heimdall,Isarnia CB, Elizabeth,Onyx and Sir.Roostley LB. and I love to destroy them with Just Isarnia and Roostley leaveing elizabeth and onyx just as a back up :smiling_imp: that is the reson why I would go with isarnia as per now she sits on 884 attack,797 def and 1500 Vit. I strongly believe she will be better and would hold much more LB

I agree that the speed is the main advantage of Lepus, but is a pretty big one, making him more versatile. In close fights it happens often enough that slow heroes do not get to fire. And you want your LB heroes for those close fights in my opinion

1 Like

Would be Best if I had the trio but ai don’t
:sob:

Insee your point and Believe me I highly appreciate your point I agree with you. I’m just A littleafraid of making the wrong decision. :tired_face:

1 Like

In the end you should though go with your favourite hero. Isarnia is by no means a bad hero and if you like using her often, go for it.

1 Like

Isarnia is an awesome hero. I until recently used her for every raid paired with Ariel (I raid 3-2, the 2 is typically those two). Don’t have the costume though and I recently replaced her with Athena from HA10 for raiding to try out. If you are using her for revenges she is probably worth LB.

Never used her for defense myself as I use Ariel for my blue.

1 Like

In this case, your best bet from left to right would be:
Onyx - Roostley - Elizabeth - Lepus - green

I dont know what color tank your alliance uses but Roostley + Lepus gives +10% attack to them which is big. Roostley should go on left flank so that he has a higher chance of chaining (if lepus is left flank and fires first, he may kill a hero which makes a gap and could prevent Roostley from chaining).

Overally I would try to avoid using slow heroes on defense except in rush attack.

3 Likes

In the end this is a game. Isarnia is a useful hero, even more considering you have the costume. Quite often there are choices that fit people more and choices that fit people less. It’s more important in my opinion to see which choice fits you best.

2 Likes

Always wanted Ariel never got her but Again Isarnia have serve me Very well. I raid with my Def team which includes her in. And Never disappoints me her only issue have been def but I strongly believe with a stats of 800+ def and 1500+ Vit she will be good I have used the Duo Sir R and lepus for raids and its Very fun as well but to me is more seeing how my team is being destroyed and Isarnia,Heimdall and Sir.R have save the day :rofl:

1 Like

With lepus in I don’t get these results. Just Saying.

Well said Seeker well said. E&P don’t like me it doesn’t want me with Morel or C.Magni :rofl:

2 Likes