Limit Break is Here! Who are you going to use it on?!?

I broke Grimm and Sonya. Not sure who I will break with the fire ethers.

1 Like

So far I only did Zila Lei as I want to wait till I can limit break Cos Magni. Red 5 stars…maybe Tyr or Ladi Loki or Marj…BT is probably the most sensible choice, but GF might need it more (both are +20). All I know is that Alfrike gets the purple Aether.

1 Like

Excellent, because @JonahTheBard is no ones enemy. I could go on but people who have dealt with him directly, would probably confirm my opinion

1 Like

I have limit broke these 2 so far. I dont have any 5* healers (except Zulag, who isnt gonna get tabards) so Kiril was obvious choice for me. He’s also a beast on many different tournaments. Costume Gormek i wanted to break because he has so insane defensive stats and i really like his special ability. For minion wars especially a killer.

That health is pretty amazing for a 4* (well, 4.75* now I guess with costume and LB - but even so!)

1 Like

Yes! And the regular version has even more hp, im thinking it will be close to 2000. That one i will propably use on 4* tournaments as theres really not many minion makers there. Good thing both versions of Gormek emblems go the same route, so if i wanted defensive cGormek, also regular Gormek goes defensive way. I dont think this hero as a damage dealer, especially the costume, so its more like a healer for me, and technically can deal the most damage in game, if you count 3x5 500hp+ minion kills in one shot!

2 Likes

Lots of people were bagging Grimble when he first came out because they just saw the raw damage output at the end without factoring in the massive potential minion damage. C Gormek has the exact same minion killing ability, and yes it is an unmatched damage output if you have layers of minions

2 Likes

My flamethrower will help me competing event and rush mode

4 Likes

Cobalt and Elizabeth
Then maybe grimm and c boldtusk

1 Like

Check this beast out!

He’s awesome already but this felt like a no brainer to me. He’s got a nuclear hit all for a 4*

1 Like

I could find no adequate reason to limit break him either. Emblemed he is great, but he is still a support attack hero at best.

I have listened to advice, but Scarlett just does not work with my play style and Gormek is just not useful on my standard defence (I have 3).

I am 90%+ certain i am going to use the aethers on my best BT.

1 Like

I chose to limit break Black Knight. I went defense over health on emblem path. So now he’s a beefcake at over 1000 defense and 1800 health.

6 Likes

Cookie Settings