Like tournaments, can we have 3 different normal raid "levels"?

It seems like quite a few things separate 3, 4, and 5 star heroes in this game (tournaments, event quest). I was thinking it would be great if normal raids could also be separated like this also. Leave the current raid system in place as the 5 star raid arena, but create a 3 and 4 star arena as well. All 3 would have leaderboards that are the same as our current raid system. Your raid energy and hero chest would remain unchanged. Say you wanted to try out some 3 star heroes against other 3 star heroes to better prepare for raid tournaments, this would be your only chance. It would also add more variety to the game which would be entertaining. And you can also shoot for #1 on all 3 leaderboards at once! (I would say that’s almost impossible though)

Can’t agree more. There are too many 3* and 4* heroes that I don’t use even though they are all maxed. In 3* and 4* tourneys, the results are related to the loots, so I always use some same emblemed 3* and 4* heroes and it is boring. We need more varieties in this game. Plz, make us happy and fun. If not, why should we level those too many 3* and 4* heroes? Plz, give me a reason to level them.

today morning i got an idea exact like here, i thought about 3* wanted chest raid, that would be great to have arena for plenty 3* heroes which everyone has on your roster :wink:
ok i see this topic is here some months and almost no one interested about it but let’s give it chance!

Seeing this pop back up again I’ve been thinking about it and agree it would be fun. I’d like to see the troop allowances kept to the same as for tournament/ events only using those hero rarities