Life Hacks - Undocumented Functionality šŸ¤–

Note that ā€œFind Opponentā€ will only consider full teams. When we had a new member recently with a 2600 team it tried to match him against a 4200 team rather than a half dead 3500 one.

2 Likes

Good to know. Iā€™m fortunate to have a strong bench that doesnā€™t do much cleanup anymore, but that will be important to know when passing on the tip!

I dont get it, could you explain how ?

I think they are talking about war.

Personally I would recommend never to use the find opponent button in war. Instead inspect every team and choose the best matchup for yourself. That button is a trap imo

3 Likes

My most used features:

1. In Battle You can select a target for your sniper heros. Just short click/tap on an enemy to select it as target. (some from my alliance didnā€™t know this)

This is the most usefull imo:

1. In battle: Click/tap and hold on an enemy - this will display remaining life, remaining buff/debuff round timer and on enemy heros also display attack and defense stat!
    Also displays stats of your own heros.

Edit: no idea why formatting is weird, no idea how to change that.

2 Likes

Fixed it for you :blush:
Needed a line break before the 2

4 Likes

A strategy I find to be useful is milking World Energy so it doesnā€™t go to waste when youā€™re sitting on full Raid and Titan Energy and you are either waiting for a new titan to spawn or for a Raid Chest to come available (and you donā€™t have the gems to expedite the chest).

I find itā€™s always a good strategy to collect cheap feeders of heroes and troops and crafting items, iron, and food even if itā€™s in Stage 1 of Plains of Corellia to optimize World Energy usage while I wait to blister that next titan for instead of 3 Attacks, I get 6 Attacks. And same for Raid Energy.

Here, you can see I milked it as far as I could goā€¦

2 Likes

Sorry, @JonahTheBard. I tried searching for a relatable topic, and all I ran into was leveling heroes, but not the player. Thanks for putting this in an appropriate topic.

No problem

@Suicide_Bunny wrote about timing levels above also in post #20, but with less emphasis on titans

Life Hack #671

Responding to a Comment in a Topic that has been Closed

Step 1. Take a Screenshot of the comment with which you would like to respond ensuring to crop out everything but the comment.

Step 2. Search for a relevant topic for with which the comment needs addressing.

A brief ā€œHow Toā€ on Searching for Topics is located in the link hereā€¦

Step 3. After finding the topic, click on the topic and then hit ā€œReplyā€ at the very bottom of the page. You may need to scroll.

Step 4. Include your Screenshot and reply to the poster ensuring to tag them to get their attention.

@JonahTheBard

Step 5. Include your response.

Damn it! Iā€™m out of Likes! Oh, wait! I have one right here!

3 Likes

I prefer to use loot tickets when Iā€™m about to level up. See above.

1 Like

Change the color of your ViP dragon. It was just posted in another thread:

I always thought that you only get the dark one for the one year ViP.

3 Likes

In my experience you have to have more than 30 days remaining on VIP. I say this because I always turn my dragon purple when I can, but then in the past I would lose the ability to do so for some reason. I finally connected the dots when I bought VIP early when it was on sale last and pushed my VIP out past 30 days for the first time in a while. Thatā€™s when the purple dragon showed up for me again, so I think that is the trigger.

2 Likes

That changed around new year, I think. Before, as VIP, you had the choice. Now itā€™s more than 30 days VIP for changing color, yes.
Itā€™s somewhere in the release notes and I was very sad about it :cry:

I donā€™t read the release notes most times, so Iā€™m not surprised I missed it. It does disappoint me also; I love the purple dragon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fun: if you go to Baneā€™s hero card and you also have his costume, then quickly switch back and forth between base and costume, it will look like heā€™s doing hip thrusts.

8 Likes

45c8zo

13 Likes

By ā€œhip thrustā€ you mean the ā€œharmonic slam/bashā€

2 Likes

I only just realised his hand changed directionsā€¦

2 Likes

Lol and yet ā€¦ not much else changes :laughing: thank you