Life Hacks - Undocumented Functionality šŸ¤–

I have had a Moto e5 n zte that also do split screen the e5 allows the YouTube feature which is neat ā€¦ n quit a few tablets now days offer split screen as well ā€¦

3 Likes

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/how-long-have-i-played/72723/27?u=princess1

3 Likes

Cross-posting this here, since it seems super useful

6 Likes

Yeah, but the game is on pause when u are using the other windowā€¦

Sure, but if you do a lot of reading and a little typing, the pause breaks are minimal.

1 Like

That is some arcane knowledge, right there!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never seen this information before, so might be a new discovery:

The enemy targeting function works in autoplay.

That is to say, a player can still tap on an enemy monster and specials will be targeted there.

I ran trials a couple of times with only single-target snipers in my team and was able to change target and observed those enemies being hit.

Not sure if thereā€™s an application for this knowledge!

Maybe when you are autoplaying but it starts going wrong against a boss?

12 Likes

Well something I learned recently with the add of the new buildings is that after converting a building like a mine or a forge to barracks or hunterā€™s Lodge, you can always convert it back and forth without cost or any loss of its level process! So having barracks always ā€œdeployedā€ is a luxuryā€¦

Especially now that in the near future we will have 3 more converted buildings and we will need all the mines running in order to build them. We can convert a forge or a mine to barracks level our troops and then convert it back! Or make as many harpoon you thing you will need and then convert it backā€¦
The only small problem is that even if it takes 10ā€™ā€™, itā€™s still counts as a building construction and you canā€™t have other constructions happening the same timeā€¦ so planning ahead is the keyā€¦

5 Likes

I was made aware of this by someone a couple of months ago, but it must have been on Line. I canā€™t for the life of me remember who told me. But this is definitely worth sharing. Thank you!

The big application is in keeping splash attacks well-centered :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The application is to prevent AI from doing stupid things if it makes you nervous. The other way is to just turn your phone and donā€™t watch :wink:

By the way, you can unselect selected target by tapping on area without enemies. I donā€™t think itā€™s really useful but it worksā€¦

6 Likes

Auto-battle is my best friend.

Today we had a new member join that didnā€™t even know it existed at the top right corner of the battle screen. Is the button really undocumented?

Anyways, I love it. Auto-battle while working, cooking easy dinners (like pasta), letting my dogs out on a walk, folding laundry, waiting in line at the grocery storeā€¦ I just have to look at my phone every 20 minutes or so and just set up another autobattle.

Why 20 minutes? Because it takes 30 minutes to recover 3 world energy flags.

Saves me a lot of screen time :slight_smile: and woes of being at work and not being able to play.

Warning: there are some tasks require my full attention, for e.g. driving. :wink: Use common sense too please!

7 Likes

Is anything documented?

8 Likes

The cycle of strong versus weak colors, in the upper left hand corner of every fight.

Youā€™re welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

why 8/7 ? I farm in 9/1 for more exp

9-1 has fewer monsters and fewer Recruits.

3 Likes

Tap on the mask icon on the costume ascension screen to see the next permanent bonus from costumes

6 Likes

I do the opposite since I found I tend to mash right to left. Figured this out by realizing I kept firing Grimm AFTER Richard :man_facepalming:.

4 Likes

This may or may not be a hack but did you know that Titans count towards elemental chests?

I was LITERALLY sitting on 149/150 green monsters waiting for my energy to refill to farm 7-5 when our alliance beat a green titan then I got pushed up to 150

Crazy lol

14 Likes

Tip 1: You can collect from your watchtower while itā€™s upgrading, unlike farms and mines.

Tip 2: If you are close to leveling up but will have remaining world energy, you can use loot tickets to use up the WE that would be lost.

Example

You are 100 xp away from a level up and you have 18 WE. Instead of playing, say, 8-7 once (using 3 WE) and having 15 WE left over-which will be lost when you level up-use 6 loot tickets on 8-7 (18 WE) and collect the goods for 6 runs.

2 Likes

I was going through my old videos and screenshots last night and came across a video capture I did specifically to report this as a bug. The Collect option doesnā€™t even show up, but like you said, it can be done.