Lianna or Morgan Le Fay?

Yes.

I am not a moderator.

Absolutely yes. If youā€™re fighting 9* and stronger titans, Greg will be the new Wu for you :wink:

Iā€™m not sure I would go this far. The status boost for Gregorian does not last very long. Yes, I would and have Ascended Gregorian on two accounts, but no, heā€™s not the new Wu Kong. There is only one Wu Kong.

And once more, this old thread gets revived :slight_smile:

Now with the new talent system, is Lianna still considered to be better in every content than MLF?

I have super bad luck with green ascension mats, and it will take me until the end of the year to ascend and max out one of the two. They are my only green 5* heroes, both are not trained yet.

My other 5* heroes: Magni (4-61), Isarnia (1-1), Leonidas (3-46), Joon (1-1)
(So Leonidas vs. Joon is another decision I have to make).

My other Rangers: Tiburtus (4-62), Triton (1-1), Chao (3-1)
My other Sorcerers: Skittleskull (4-70+1)
My other green heroes: Skittleskull (4-70+1), Melendor (4-45), Gobbler (3-60), Caedmon (1-1)

Iā€™m in an Alliance that is open for beginners and focuses on Titans (currently fighting 7* Titans). But I participate in every content the game offers.

So Lianna or MLF?

Tough choice.
Lianna is simply great as a hero, and even greater as a ranger. Another example of hero which get the talent she need.

On the other side, Morgan is a good green hero with an amazing class. She can really shine in raids and make your fights (both in attack and defence) became a nightmare for your opponent.

But if you focus on titans i probably say Lianna.

1 Like

At least I still have some time until I have to decide.

Too bad that those 4* mats are so hard to get. I really want to max out both of them :slight_smile:

Lianna, in every way. No doubt about it, and frankly no contest.

I am using Morgan. And you should consider that, when you use health bonus troop Morgan gets more health than damage she makes. Which makes her harder to kill. Also her damage is fixed and does not care about defence or defence buff. She is very useful at attacks but i did not try at defence. After i get her full i will try as a tank and i will write here the results.

Negative, Lianna all across the board, except Titans, Iā€™d give the advantage to Morgan.

Lianna has higher tile damage than Morgan. Morgan has 716, and Lianna has 729. With titans, the most important factor is tile damage. Next to the other critical important things like having a defense debuff, color debuff and chance/att+ hero (Miki, Ramvir, Tarllak, or Wu). Otherwise tile damage rules during titan hits. If you donā€™t believe me you can ask Zero.

I have both and I love bothā€¦ I gave the emblemā€™s to Morgan and her damage (900) is amazing in war defense :blush:

Ok, at the outset I have to say that I have both Morgan and Gregorian maxed. I do use Gregorian and I cannot recall if I have ever used Morgan. I probably should try her on some teams. I have had her maxed for a very long time, but I have 12 maxed 5* nature. Morgan is Fast vs Gregorian Medium and that makes her a better choice, but Gregorianā€™s boost to Crit is very useful on Titans.