Lianna or Albie, who gets my tonics for 4/80?

==[Redacted]==

Rumors indicate there will be multiple ways to revive heroes - besides battle items and Alberich - coming to Empires. But this could change without notice.

Even the Devs don’t know what December 2018 and 2019 will bring. Though Beta testers have seen some of the ideas the Devs want to try out on the live server.

==Nerfs==

Waiting for future heroes to go live might not even help. Alberich has been nerfed once on the live server.

==Waiting==

Saving for December might disappoint you. Spending in December might disappoint you.

Same for 2019.

==Future ==

There will always be another 5* HotM, 5* Season X map, etc. With Pokémon GO we know roughly what heroes will be released each year for the next 3-4 years, but RNG and leveling constraints, still prevents all players from having the best heroes.

==Missed opportunity ==

That is why I would make the decision based on heroes you have. And ascension items you have. And the leveled heroes you have.

Gryphonkit, my wife, just rage quit Empires this morning. She might come back, she might not.

If she is always waiting for the next big thing, she will never enjoy the awesome :heart_eyes: game the Devs created. And all the 4* ascension items sitting in her dormant account will have brought her no joy.

Sometimes two 4*, or one 5*, in hand is worth multiple 4* / 5* in future summons.

==Notes ==

3 Likes