Lianna, Kingston ... and now Alberich. What do I do?

End game Roster

Color stacking, synergy and two strong healers ( one purple/ yellow and one green/ blue/ red ) are very important to End game roster.

Nice selection of healers.

I built my entire End game roster around blue Frida 5* 4.80 ( insanely lucky summons ) and blue Grimm 4*+18 ( Ramming Pulverizer) once I realized how the End game works.

Evelyn, Buddy and Kingston would make a very potent End game core.

Falcon, Boldtusk, Wilbur is a similar potent End game core due to Falcon and Boldtusk’s insanely high defense stat. Both are effectively 4.75* heroes.

Alberich

Alberich is an awesome hero, but is not going to bring a lot of change to your current roster.

You will always get the 4* ascension items for Alberich later if you can open Platinum/ Diamond chests and get Titan loot tier 9+.

I love healers so I tried for Grazul, Ariel and Alberich, but got 3* heroes.

Lianna and Kingston ( together they fight crime)

Both Lianna and Kingston would bring a good 5* green sniper to a color know for slow heroes and healers.

If you do not get Kingston, you can level Lianna.

Resist Burn

Kingston 's resist burn is a HUGE deal for a green flank.

Raid Defense

I would be interested in how

Seshat
Zimkitha
Leonidas
Alasie
Jack O’Hare

Works for you.

I do not like attacking Leonidas centers since his 3rd buff.

Zimkitha and Alasie are nasty flanks and Jack O’hare is a fast, attack all enemies like Kadilen and Zeline.

Kingston defense

Kingston
Leonidas
Alasie

as center and flanks would bring mana control, 3x snipers and 2x nearby debuffs.

Due to computer targeting I would still favor

Zimkitha
Leonidas
Alasie

but since there is no way to test it except to try it out, I do not know which is better at you trophy level.

I ended up setting a low Platinum defense on one account because I could not hang in low Diamond but my best defense kept me too high in Platinum.

2 Likes