Lianna is too powerful in raids

Wait 'til you see her fire after her pal Evelyn

1 Like

Lianna hits can also be 500-700. It all depends on the defense level of the target, and any buffs/debuffs in play.

Typically Lianna doesn’t one-shot a 5*.

3 Likes

I just love the power coupled with her very unassuming sound effect and special display… “awwww widdle arrows like Berden! …HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAP!!!”

5 Likes

You will rarely see any Liannas in 2500+… she’s one of the heroes you are actually looking for in the defense for easier fight.

For 3* Tourneys, Berden hits hard.

Berden even surprised my 3834 raid team a few times.

2 Likes

Berden has like 14 "A"s on the old hero grades. Mix him with Couple gatos and a muggy and thats quite a treat!

2 Likes

There are so many actually overpowered heroes, Lianna is not one of them my guy.

Even my non buffed Proteus +9 stands a non buffed shot from Lianna. She’s cool, but not scary.

1 Like

I agree, Lianna is 1 shot the target is dead and I’m powerful enough i have to say. Any 4* max out dies when she fire and against 5* I can say i have Onatel Max out and if Lianna target her then she left with 128 life after and that’s bad not eaven Seshat fire that’s hard because I face Seshat and when she fire the target still have some life left i mean 4* but Lianna no chance

1 Like

Lianna is the weak link to target when using Wilbur. Aegir tanks drop like flies when you lifelink with Wilbur then target Lianna.

Are you seriously trying to widen the gap between F2P and P2W?

Lianna is not even OP. My emblemed Sonya, Boldtusk, Rigard, & Proteus can survive the skill of lowly emblemed Lianna. (Note that heroes get +20% attack and defense while defending, thus Lianna in defense hit harder than Lianna in attack).

She is arguably the best hero a player can get from TC, that means she is easily available without needing too much money to summon.

Nerfing her would be against more than 90% of the player base.

3 Likes

who else can’t you beat and needs a nerf for you?..

I’m starting to see a concerning trend on the forum lately. There is constant outcry of heroes being op, and to nerf them.

2 Likes

Most gamer will not reroll at the sight of +10 Lianna but they might think twice seeing a +7 Guin or +7 Kunchen tank. A proved that Lianna does not bring a strong fear factor.
In fact, Joon is more annoying. The blinding effect render you maxed snipers and pulverizers almost useless for a couples of turn which is a huge loss.

If you don’t like lianna take Wilbur. Spreads her attack across multiple heroes. That’s how I survived when lianna was really painful.
Every hero can be countered.
Another approach is your riposte heroes. They are better against AOE but it’s fun to see lianna commit suicide.

Lianna one shot proteus

And?

Proteus is a 4*

1 Like

People want to buff the ones they have and nerf the ones they don’t

3 Likes

maybe if people stop running mono raid teams all the time and actually learn there heroes and proper counters these posts would start to disappear. Lianna is a sniper she is supposed to one shot people, magni is prone to doing this and so does alasie. She can be a pain but far from o.p.

Lianna is a 5 star. Her special is called “Perfect Shot.”

Proteus is a 4 star. A low defense 4 star.

Ipso facto…