My green bench is pretty full:
Maxed: Gregorion, Jack O’Hare, Caedmon, Melendor, and Tarlak will be finished soon.
I’m out of tonics … and I really want to get Evelyn (December HOTM) and they are kinda reserved unless I get incredibly lucky with Christmas heroes instead! Either way, I’m looking at finishing a green 4* hero OR taking a green 5* hero to 3/70 and probably leaving them there a LONG time. Here are my (too many!) choices:
- Lianna (yes, leaving her at 3/70; I’d be certain if I could finish her)
- Another Caedmon – Probably just for war; I’m not clear whether he is better than Lianna at 3/70 or not.
- Gadeirus – Probably just as an attack buffer for my blue titan team instead of Kiril, and war filler in green.
- Kadilen – Her defense against specials is pretty nice, and has worked out well in raids and war attacks upon occasion.
- Gobbler – Except that I’ve not needed him, and raiding teams with either Delilah or Red Hood don’t trouble me, and the minion producing Christmas heroes won’t be out there for quite a while yet.
- Another Melendor – Just for war.
- If you can, make a case for Skittles, Little John, Elkanen (at 3/70), or Kash. (I’ve been using Gravemaker or Delilah as tank in my defense; I don’t think Kash is an upgrade)
- Please DON’T tell me how useful Hansel or Cabin Boy Peters would be; I don’t have either!
(Edit: I was confused; I’ve got three darts and I’m fresh out of tonics…so any green 5* is months from final ascension! And I’ve got 11 shields, and I really shouldn’t need to save any of them for my next green 5* I’m going to max given how many I’ll get while waiting on tonics, so I can do another green right after the one I choose!)