Lianna emblem path

I just finished Lianna to 4.80 today. I have triton at +14 who I’m likely going to reset to give them to Lianna. My issue is what path to take. Mostc others have a much lower stat like magni on def, same with joon, etc. But Lianna has 700 Plus in both plus nice hp. Should I make her attack even stronger or boost hp to keep her alive so she can still fire that skill. Thanks…

She is a sniper.
Snipers suppose to oneshot everything :face_with_monocle:

Attack > Defense > Health

At least that is what I would do. But I’m currently putting all my emblem to Triton as I don’t know when I will get my last two Mysterious Tonic…

After that I’ll do a reset and give them all to Lianna. Not a fan of the loss of emblem after reset though…

Thanks for the info. I hate losing the emblems too but I do have a few of the red reset tokens and using them doesn’t lose any emblems. Even if I do lose them with gems it is still worth it to take them if I am fairly sure that they will be going to their final stop and they will really make a difference. Anymore it is almost a must to have the 5* up to at least 4.80+5 which has become like the old 4.80. In a few months I would imagine it will be 4.80+10 as the new floor and soon it will be max 4.80+20 as the must have standard.

Cookie Settings