Li Xiu or Kashhrek as a better tank

We’re wandering off-topic, but Triton works best with Heal-over-time heroes like Gadeirus/Ares/Guinevere, where the benefit doesn’t depend on precise timing.

2 Likes

I understand the off topic but if a new post was opened everytime a conversation about the same setup was being discussed the forum would be flooded. It is more of a conversation about his team now and potentially in the future which consists of Kash and Li.

I am still not a lawyer (although it was a thought in high school)

1 Like

Chao is better in offence and Li Xiu on defence. Kasshrek is the better tank. I personally wouldn’t level Kasshrek. If you get a 5* hero which can replace Kasshrek as a tank, you never will use Kasshrek again except maybe to stack colors for awhile.

That may be correct. But at his level he would use Kash for a while. I even see Kash in Diamond from time to time and he is just as annoying if he gets going. Not as scary but annoying. He would work in wars after too.

Agreed on the yellows. Yellow is a tough color. At least he doesn’t have Hu to choose from.

1 Like

Agreed. The best yellow 4* are event heroes, namely Jackal and Gretel. I’ve grown fond of Danzaburo on my alt account.

1 Like

Thanks for all the responses.

I would love to have any or those 5* but unfortunately I do not. All I have at the moment for healing right now is Kiril and Kashrek.

I’ve only been playing for 2 months so my roster isn’t as extensive as I would like. I’m just trying to figure out thE best of what I have.

1 Like

5*'s are not that great in the beginning. They sit for a while. Although if it was a HOTM or event hero that would be ok because those only come around in limited times.

You will get there. Just have patience and play with what you are dealt.

I’m trying to figure it all out and it has been fun so no complaints here. And I guess I needed to learn patience at some point.

1 Like

You will find everything here on the forums. Advice, complaints, and everything in between. Lots of great people here though!

1 Like

That’s good to know. I’ve been wondering how to best use him.

1 Like

Looking at your other heroes progression I would suggest you level Li Xiu first before kashrek. And I disagree with the person who said chao is better on offense than li xiu. Chao is good on offense only if he’s paired with other mana cutters in my opinion. Li Xiu mana cuts the whole team, it’s just a better effect than a fast target mana cut. Also now that I have kashrek leveled I’m actually having decent use out of him on offense as well. If I’m stacking green, melendor used to be my green healer but his defense stats aren’t great and he dies before he gets to heal quite a lot. I know kash only heals himself and two others, but he’s practically guaranteed to keep himself and two others alive long enough to shift the balance in a raid.

1 Like

Thank you for the response.

I will be working on Li and Kashhrek now. You say work on Li before Kashhrek but wouldn’t I be working on both at the same time if I give them feeders of the same color?

2 Likes

You would be working on both.

Some people don’t color feed but I think it is the best way to make sure you grow across the board.

3 Likes